I was looking back at the oldest posts on the main blog today. Back to the year 2008! Look at what Chobots has gone through! :O I learned alot of stuff about the history of chobots. It makes me appreciate chobots more and what it went through!
Wooow the ancient wardrobes x) All the awesome beta stuff too!
There was a server named Sweet Childhood! :O I've never heard of it!
I think this is when Vayerman was at a convention to get Chobots approved as a family game. Im not quite sure x) Correct me if I'm wrong
And this is the picture that came along with Vayerman's post while he was still making the Chobots Official Trailor (which you will always find at the Cho-Cenima) =D
Here's a video too! All the chobots looked so adorable! Notice how different it was from the Chobots we have today! :)
xfruityloopyx the lurker





4 comments:
sooo what is under consturction
not sure yet :| I heard some rumor about a cho-gym
it's not a beach the beatch won't have any mechanical stuff exept a game (maybe) maybe it's a cho-factory xDlol
lol the world may never know
Post a Comment