Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HALLOWEEN.

Ayyo Sean. (Yes, I AM WORKING ON DUTTY LOVE; STOP HASTLING ME IN PC ABOUT IT!) Guess what's in 25 days? HALLOWEEN!

See that witch? That would be Jessie2000.
Anyways, I'm here to talk about Halloween. What are you all being for halloween? I think you can guess what I'm being.. LADY GAGA! AHH. And yeah.. I wanna know what you guys are doing! It's always cool to see what people are gonna be! UNLESS, you're too cool for Halloween. Some of you may be like that. But personally, I'm 14 and I STILL trick or treat. It's free candy.. it's like a deluxe version of a hobo! AHHH!
-GaGa (Julz)

5 comments:

Jilli said...

im being a freaking flower!! :D its gunna be awesome :) imma paint my face green and dye my hair and glue leaves to my hands :)

Anonymous said...

imma be a queen of hearts ;3 i can scream OFF WITH DA HEAD!!!! to people on chobots AND people that refuse to poke over some dang candy :)

Anonymous said...

i mean fork over soz e.o

Julz said...

niiiice! if any of you wanna see my costume so far you can just pc me on chobots i'll show you a pic. hahahah

xFruityloopyx said...

I'm gonna be a dead bride 8) I think shrinkys gonna be an m&m now x) that beats flowers anyday