Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just a little note..

Hey guys.. I have an important lecture to give to you all. You're not going to get bored, I promise. Here I'm going to open up lots of stuff to some of the people I dislike.. I'm not going to curse or anything, but here goes nothing.

This is a picture of a note I gave to Jessie2000, because she won't respond to my emails. Funny, how you are given the impression that mods are supposed to help you, then they don't even bother opening your emails. I literally mailed support 3 different times (all different letters) a week apart listing regit reasons why I should get my chat back. Shrinky and Fruity suggested to go to Jessie and email her. I did, and got no response a week later. I found out she was ignoring me (hmm.. maybe because I don't like her boyfriend, William?) and my mails. Let me just say this is SUCH an innapropriate thing to do for a moderator, because you're supposed to HELP PEOPLE. NOT IGNORE THEIR EMAILS. I wasn't even cursing at her. I kept my temper in. I let it out on this drawing, then everyone got all up in my buisness and was like, "That's not nice O_O"

To everyone who was there after I wrote this message/wrote on it, MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS. MY GOD. I mean seriously, I wrote that letter for Jessie, not wanting anyone to make such a big deal out of it. The exact opposite happened of what I wished. Everyone wrote things opposing to my letter and it got me so agitated. Then, this homosexual person named Chelseaboy (uhm, ok, why is your name chelseaBOY if chelsea is a girl name?) came up and was like Julz, blablabla. And all this proper stuff that I barely even skimmed through reading. Because really, I'm not wasting my time reading an educated 10 year old's response to my drawing. He was acting like he was an agent, and I was trying to point out to him that he had a white chat bubble and that he needed to keep dreaming. He quoted, "You need help. BADLY." Can you stop acting like my mother? I get it, you badly want to be a female, trust me I can tell. But you don't have to act like my mom. Infact, you can leave me alone like I wanted you to.

Then this kid named "Options" (Wow, a Chobot name that is a button on a remote, HOW ORIGINAL) came over and was like, "Julz just wants attention, let's go! ^__^"

I DON'T WANT ATTENTION. I WANT JESSIE TO SEE MY LETTER. I keep intending for him to leave and all he was saying was, "Oh, you want me to leave? So be it!" ..And he never left. I wanted him to leave, he threatned to, he said he would, and he never did.. I wish him good luck in the future, I know for a fact he will struggle.

To the people reading this, I know you think this should be on Reality Check. But honestly, this is my personal problems, not everyone elses. But I'm just saying, this is what the moderators do. They make people who stand around and are friends with mods agents, and they call the people who have common sense 'Bad Chobots.' They ignore your emails if they don't like you, but if they do (cough William) they'll make you a moderator, you'll gain so much power that you'll get even more annoying, and then they'll post every single one of your videos. Sounds like a great plan, huh? The only thing keeping me from quitting this horrible game is my friends on it. Fruity, Shrinky, Icey, Milerz, Beautifulmess (Summer), Williamz, Jazzysup, Yavn (Even though I barely know you two you both seem very cool) and Crabot.. Twolegers, Alexa, Ebtama, Yellowbell, Ummmmmm.. ALECWILLIS! Comment if I forgot you:)

I hate everything else. I hate the moderators, I hate the way they choose the contest winners, I hate how annoying everyone is, I hate how they make weird face, I hate how everyone on here are like saints, and I just plain HATE the way things work. Ok, it's not totally hate as much as really don't like.

Sorry if this post might've offended some people, but I felt it should be said.

-GaGa (Julz)

9 comments:

Hermione123 said...

Ikr.. I like everything else BUT
I really dont like how they choose winners.. i rlly dont think its FAIR. They choose popular people!

$Jazzysup$^^ said...

How bout you make a diffrent email send support with dat n say i lost my chat... N when they ask ur name say .... Idk if this is will work xD Btw did you see the wearid video of jessie and william O.O

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

ikr! i sent in about 40 dif emails when i got about 10 chat ban messages in a row saying "Milk" is a bad word. RLLY?! the mods just want you to kiss up to them so they have more power. uhg i hate that. and the "NEW AGENT" thing is about to start more fights. "YOU ONLY PICK POPULAR PPL"(true) Mods are so unfair.

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

I agree you with you, Julz. Mods are really unfair. Support never answers me either I WONDER WHY.
Mods need a life and should grow up.

- Tinkerbell

Anonymous said...

I got one word for ya...

IKR!

Lightninz Da Beast! said...

julz, i just wanna say. I LOVE YOU!!!! lol as in my bestest friend you know what i mean lol

CowwyAKAcowmandude[; said...

I agree. Its ridicilous how mods pick favorites. ^.^ I tottaly agree with yah, Gaga.

PS. you forgot mah name for the friends...pst...

wait, you DO consider me a friend, do you?

~Cowwy~ ;]

Cowmandude

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

Make a new email, like a random one and email it to them. I found that helps =D

Cat said...

I couldn't agree more.