Friday, November 19, 2010

New items and 400TH POST!!

Hello sorry for the late post and the post after that.
Anyways
Here is the new items I numbered them so after this post I can give information about it
Well here is some item and the information
1. Item - Dress for girls
Can be found in the 3rd section by the door.
Cost: 2,000 bugs!
2. Item - Mask with hair for girls
Can be found in the catalog with the butterfly wings
Cost: 5,000 bugs!
3. Item - Wings for boys and girls
Can be found in the same page as 2.
Cost: 10,000 bugs!
4. Item - Mask for girls (I think)
Can be found in the same catalog as 2, and 3
Cost: 5,000 bugs!
5. Item - 2 year shirt!
Can be found in the second catalog to the door
Cost: 2,000 bugs!
Thanks for coming on Shrinky.tk
Goodbye!

No comments: