Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get to know your Chos! :La09

I'm starting a new thing for this blog! :D Every week I interview a random chobot! Its actually really fun! La09 was my very first person that I interviewed! By the way, I didnt interview him on my real account. Lets take a look!


1. Whats your favorite thing about chobots?
Making friends, Giving new chobots tours, help people (like you xD lol) and buying clothes xD
2. Who's your best friend on chobots and why?
Well...it was a guy named barronchud but he quit.. then it was Jordsno1 but he quit... he has a new acc. but he's not on it much so... I'd say... Mileyhope,Choberry, or 911lilwayne911 because there nice and fun to talk to
3. What's your biggest goal on Chobots?
my first goal was to get camera...but I got that done... my second is to...be an agent :)
4. If you could give advice to a new Chobot, what would it be?
Be kind, help others,  and follow the rules ;)
5. Who is your idol on chobots and why?
Most of all the mods becuase they are ALWAYS nice :) and also the agents but if I had to pick 1...  I'd pick Hiki/William (Mod) or Sweetie101/Guguzi (Agent)
Well for Sweetie because...well she removed me... I know... but she's kind...and gives people hope me and sweetie101 ... I was recording a video... agent agents (True story) and she walked and said "Are you recording?" I said "Yes" but didn't get mad then we started about agents because of my video and we were best  friends (Before she was an agent). Gugzi because she's gives her heart out to other people :) and William/Hiki ...heh well if there's one thing I've learned it's that "Don't judge a book by it's cover..." (It's not whats  about on the outside it's what's on the inside)


Thats all from La09! He was very nice while I was interviewing him! If you're ever feeling bored, he's a great person to talk to :)
Thats it for this week! Be sure to keep your playercard open cus I mite be coming to YOU next!
xfruityloopyx the lurker

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Aww I didnt know I was one of his best friends xD :']