Friday, December 3, 2010

New Contest :D

We have another contest! Sorry but this time you will have to edit Dx but its not too hard. All you have to do is make a new chobots logo! You can either edit the one we already have or create a new one. Be creative! :D The prize is a shrinkified photo. Good luck to all!

~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

Thanks to Angelsrule for the idea!

3 comments:

☼Rage comics☼ said...

HAAAAI 8D!
Im not really a pro at designing!
Owell heres mine http://i54.tinypic.com/2ica9sw.jpg
I hope you like it:D
I really wanna try and win a shrinkified photo :D so ya!

lotsa luv
angelsrule

xFruityloopyx said...

once again....i tinypiced bluebells for her
http://i51.tinypic.com/10ndv68.jpg

Bluebell9537 said...

I'm sorry...... have absolutely no clue what tinypic is, so that's why I have to keep on posting them.......... I try to post them directly from paint, but that never works out.