Sorry I slacked off on the interviews AGAIN! Today I interviewed Cho300! I'm makin the questions weirder and weirder BAHAHAHA
1. If you HAD to get a sponge bath from a Chobot mod, which mod would it be?
William his mouse ears will be good for scrubbing. xD
2. If you could have any color chat on chobots, what color would you choose?
Hmm... Gold it makes me look special. :P
3. What should Chobots improve?
Not letting bad chobots join because I mean why make an account just for it to get banned! Dx
4. Where would be your dream vacation?
Germany. :P Well I'm trying to learn German and it will be good practice. Also I heard that is beautiful.
5. If you could have any item rite now, which would it be?
I think Flame Boots. They make me fast! >:D
I think Flame Boots. They make me fast! >:D
His answer to the first question made me ROFL!

4 comments:
I am teaching him German [;
GERMAN FOR THE WIN! >:D
ROFLA
XD williams ears good for scrubbing.
HILARIOUS!
i would get a sponge bath from him too. good answer cho! good answer...im inspired.
I speak German xD
Post a Comment