Friday, January 21, 2011

The Girl Who Cried Hacker.

Hello boys and girls,
People of all races,
I am about to tell a wise story,
about a girl whom has several faces.
Though NONE of these faces,
are anything related to nice.
So lets just hope,
this chick gets a bad case of viral lice.
Who's the name of this evil Chobot,
you might have wanted to know?
Her name is Leyla11,
and yes, she certainly can put on a show.
It all started when she joined Chobots;
she greeted everyone with a frown.
Therefore everyone in Chobots hated her,
yep, you guessed it, everyone in town.
The situation grew bad,
Leyla started making up rumors to mention.
Things such as "William kissed Hiki!"
was sure to get her attention.
After telling rumors to a crowd,
an agent then appeared.
Everyone ran over to the agent,
as no longer was Leyla wearing a sneer.
Then an idea was created,
inside her crazy little head.
"Maybe if I make a rumor of myself,
I'll get the attention, instead!
"I GOT HACKED TODAY!"
Leyla screamed loud and proud.
"What? What's happening?"
Abrupt came commotion from the crowd.
"Yep, you heard me,
this is the third time this happened!"
Leyla told everyone this proudly,
But what was in store for her; Leyla hasn't imagined.
Proudly, Leyla logged off,
obviously filled with pride.
"I've done it, people believe me!"
She exclaimed, going to the park to take a stride.
Leyla soon came back,
to find all her items gone.
Nope, nothing was there.
Not even her mask of a fawn.
"NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"
Leyla shrilled with fear.
Perhaps her lie came back to haunt her,
for her 30 dollar wings were nowhere near.
"I JUST GOT HACKED, AGAIN!"
Leyla screamed to everyone in the Cafe.
"Yeah, right, you liar!"
said her old friend, 123Jay.
It looks as though,
Leyla's lies have became true.
This is why you don't lie about false things,
because perhaps this may happen to you.
-GaGa (Julz)

25 comments:

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

LMAO I LOVE IT!

Nishant said...

LOL!!! EPIC
xDD awesome!!

xFruityloopyx said...

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA IT RHYMES!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!! BEST POEM EVARRRR

Anonymous said...

YAY :D

Anonymous said...

JULZ YOU THINK YOUR THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

>:O that isnt nice! she ish my fwiend and yuh shuldnt talk about meh fwiends! >:[ im telling hiki!!!!

Julz said...

go ahead tell hiki!!! you can't deny the cleverness in this poem so SUCKITTT. plus she'll probs get a laugh from it :)

Middyyy(: said...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
its awesome :)

Anonymous said...

You think this is nice???????????
Your hurting someone
Y would u do tht
People would call u a MONSTER
U MUST suck in rl
People tht had the truth known would be a smart to no tht Leyla is a GREAT friend not a bad one
Plz I bet u have no great or good friends...
Firends who plz u
Go ahead remove this comment
But remember

YOUR A MONSTER
AND YOU HURT SOMEONE

Anonymous said...

What if this poem was about u stupid
how would it make u feel?

Julz said...

i wouldn't mind. maybe you should get off anonymous; because this way, i don't take you serious and laugh at your pathetic comment.

Anonymous said...

Shut up this isnt about u

Anonymous said...

Oh and Im not leyla....im her friend

Julz said...

leyla has no friends. YOU ARE LEYLA. why would ANYONE else be scared to tell us in their REAL blogger what you said? it's the internet. you're retarded..

Isuarez said...

Its obvious ur leyla! ty for the poem hahaha

Martha Khomyak said...

Its me u idoits. Let leyal deal with her own problems. If u care than do it to ur SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one in the heck world should care and y should u. I liked anonymouse cuz no-one would no how i was. Now shut and and STOP posting about Leyal!

Middyyy(: said...

Lol bahaha you dont know what leyla does she backstabs,makes rumors,dates ONLINE,teases her own cousin,Lies that she got hacked,etc etc.
So yeah...

Martha Khomyak said...

Guys im REALLY srry...could u acutal remove my comments. I let my friend use my email so she could see how its like and I think she went overboard cuz she doesnt even no wat chobots or who leyal is. So Im really REALLY srry. Could u forgive me?

Martha Khomyak said...

But its true I actually like the poem its hilarious!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it!

Julz said...

uhh ok i don't really buy it, tho

Martha Khomyak said...

She handed me 200$ so she can. I had to let her and she didn't take the money back tho.

lita1271 said...

BAHAHAHA it's the best poem EVER! :)

icecool5678 said...

OMG BEST POEM EVAAAA (like 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the demented ones we read at school xD)
And leyla probably hacked paitha's acc anyways, but if it is u paitha julz wouldnt of made a poem about lelya if leyla didnt do anything wrong so i rest mah case!!!!!! >:D

Anonymous said...

I give this poem 6 stars out of 5!!! OMG its the best... And to think i just wabted to write on my blog about what a loser leyla is but here we go already done for me! xD I love this poeam!!!