Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess the riddle? :D

Here are a few riddles I made up! I suck at riddles, so this should be easy. x) Guess the object on Chobots I'm talking about! First one to comment all 4 of them correctly (or close) will get a shrinkified photo!
We lurk in the darkness
All Chos must die!
One day the cho-energy will be ours!
You can find me at the next competition!
1-2-3 You will recognize me
If you're in the lead, I'll let you know
All new Chobots know me!
I like to chat and show them around town
Most of you don't use me anymore,
But I'll always be there for you!
I stand under the stars!
I can see galaxies far, far away....
OH LOOK! It's a shooting star!
I'll give yall a week :D
Have a great day!
xfruityloopyx the lurker

6 comments:

Marissa said...

Nichos
Chobot Score Board
Snailchob
The telescope at Space Port Square

~Vasa12345

Anonymous said...

nichos
chobots score board
snail chob ( help dude )
telescope at space port square

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

Nichos
The contest board thingxD
Snailchob
Telescope
x)

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chickadee3 said...

Nichos
Chobots scoreboard
Snailchob (snail helpy dude)
Telescope

~Chickadee3

P.S I have a lot of good riddles if you want one just message me!

♫ Ituna♫ said...

Nichos kingdom :)
that board thingy, right?
Snailchob
telescope?