Sunday, January 16, 2011

Help...me :(

I've got bad news :( Well....for me it is. For you, not so much. I'm getting oral surgery tomorrow to get 4 teeth pulled out x( The oral surgeon described the procedure very gruesomely. First he cuts thru my tissue and then scrapes bits of my teeth out.
YIKESSSS Pray for me will ya? :D
And in other news, I work on Ebtama's fabulous blog! I left her banner on the side of the blog :D FOLLOW IT!!!!
xfruityloopyx the lurker

5 comments:

Bluebell9537 said...

Eeeep! I'm glad I brush my teeth....

xFruityloopyx said...

i do brush my teeth! well except for that one time....JK! its my wisdom teeth that are gettin pulled out x(

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

eeeesh! i wish you luck xD

Twolegers said...

i've had that happen to me, except i lost 5 teeth. i was crying, and i couldnt eat for the rest of the day.

I'll pray for you x)

good luck...

xFruityloopyx said...

aw man 5!?!?!!? D: im scared now :( did it hurt alot? cus they're gonna put me to sleep...

im about to leave now for the surgery x|