HULLO! So..
Shrinky, Fruity, and I ALL noticed that people come on our blog continuously without following!
How to solve this? We made a..
LIST OF SHAME!
This is what is looks like, people.

Really, guys, this is literally just.. silly. Why can't you press a simple 'follow' button? We promise you nothing will bad happen to your reputation or whatever. WE PROMISE. Plus, the majority of people find our posts interesting and entertaining. It doesn't hurt to follow us!
-GaGa (Julz)
P.S: To get off the list of shame, all you have to do is follow ;)
To loyal followers of our blog, we cannot thank you enough!
To loyal followers of our blog, we cannot thank you enough!
26 comments:
I just noticed about 99% of people on the list are either agents or deagented ._.
Wasn't gloopy a author he could've followed...
Ikr Icey..
Wow Agents You Bring Shame To This Blog ._.
Btw, I'm Sorry I Didn't Follow Earlier I Didn't Notice D;
Ummmm to be correct this is the FIRST time i have ever visited this blog and its only because jazzysup told me to see this post so yeah dont LIE (:
And Gymore we havent brought shame it is just Shrinky and Fruity trying to get Agents in trouble!
lilki, we're VERY often on the xat and see your name up there quite often. and whoever visits our blog, even for a split second, your xat name shows up on the chat. you think lying get will you out of following.. >.> so yeah don't LIE (:
P.S: we (mostly, me, actually, tries to get agents in trouble SINCE THEY ARE BAD TO START OUT WITH) never tried to get you in trouble so you can, like, follow now
...
LMAO oh please....u or ur sister clubpengi....same difference. we see ur name at the bottom of the xats oh smart one. no we dont try to get agents in trouble. we're just sick of ppl like u that visit but dont follow. jealous much? the fact that u even visited now to comment shows something doesnt it?
lliki first of all...ive seen u on this blog a couple of times. dont even attempt to lie. i know EVERYTHING!!!!!!! and ur just jealous our blog has more followers than ur pink poofy queer blog. :3!!! (:!!!!! :D!!!! and since when have i lied? everyone knows i may be obnoxious but DONT lie
Guys, personally I don't think its that big of a deal. I mean, you already have 185 followers. Isn't that enough for you? xD
Lawl. Guys, I love your blog. I thought I already followed (sorry). By the way, how did you know we visited?
Oh, soz guys!
Lol, followed now. And you know, I find it very hurtful that your would right that stuff..maybe some of us don't want to follow..I folllowed anyway, you made me feel terrible..thanks. :(
~Clubpengi
Lol I followed
:)
domo, we see everyone's name on the xat on the bottom. RIGHT when you come on our blog, you sign into xat. and thankyou, domo.
pengi, you made us feel terrible, honestly. you visit this blog but don't follow? it's just straight out disrespectful. don't try and guilt us into apologizing, because you should be the one apologizing.
Julz, how is not following dissrespectful? This is my bro's computer too! He plays chobots and doesnt have xat.. maybe he visited, eh? ever though of that? I know you visit my blog (pengiandlilki.tk) and you don't follow! All of you have! it's just straight out disrespectful.don't try and guilt me into apologizing, because you should be the one apologizing.
And I followed, so why do you keep paying me out!
i dont see my blog on the amazing blog list!! :(
~Clubpengi
pengi...ive never visited ur blog. the only blogs i visit regularly are twoleger's, icey's, ebtama's and the main blog. last night i got the idea of finding ur blog and commenting. everyone else's blog i visit once and never come back. CUS IM LAZY LIKE THAT. and adding ur blog to our amazing blog lists isnt that important. i heard u nagged ebtama into putting ur banner on the side of her blog. if you think u can do that here then think again
clubpengi u just basically copied the last few sentences of what julz said to u. u act like u get a disease when u followed jeez i'll follow ur little blog so calm down
i thought me and pengi ended this, lilki. i NEVER visited your blog, i had to have pengi to give me the link to follow. i followed at like 3:00.. WHEN I GOT HOME AND WENT ON CHOBOTS AND PENGI PCED ME ABOUT THIS. chill your horns. if you do happen to see my name on your xat, do remember that my name is signed on all of the computers in my house and my sister often goes on xat under my name. i'm not lieing, either, you can even ask her.
By the way Fruity, you won the lucky follower! :D Grats..lucky number lol, I have them written down and hidden under the laptop and 142 was a lucky number, please comment the colours of your template you would like. :D
~Clubpengi
Psh Fruity Pengi And Lilki Aren't Sisters xD
Lilki, Pengi, Take It Slow God!
Your Blog Is The Same As Anyone Elses ._.
Don't Be A Drama Queen!
People (As Myself) Follow Good Blogs >_>
(This Is A Good Blog, This Is Like One Of The Best Blogs In Town)
If Shrinky And Fruity Didn't Like Your Blog, THAT'S UR PROBLEM TO IMPROVE IT
Shrinky, I just wanted to say that Matthewben doesn't go on your blog. It's actually me and I'm pretty sure I followed your blog. :)
You see, his chat is logged on on my computer and it shows up when I come on this blog. lols =D
Please remove him from the list. :)
He actually doesn't even come on chobots very often, let alone chobots blogs. xD
Thanks!
-taps
Its a little bit unfair ,
chobots don't have to follow if they dont want to ;)
dizzy ur only saying that cus ur a noob that believes in world peace...although in reality u prob barely have any friends and will do anything to get ur scrawny/fat hands on an agent badge
LOL ppl started following after that.. good idea :P
Post a Comment