Today, most kids in America don't have school. Do you know why? Thanks to this man!
Martin Luther King Jr.
He started a movement to free the slaves in the South! I dont think most people realize this, but he not only freed the blacks. He freed the Asians, Mexicans, and other colored people too (red, blue, green, etc.) :D That's why on January 17 we honor him! I wonder why the main blog didn't mention this....racists >.>
Also, I'd like to thank everyone for all the support on gettin my teeth taken out :') That includes you too shrinky....
xfruityloopyx







5 comments:
The main blog didn't mention it because Marin Luther King Junior started the movement for equality in America, not in Ukraine, which is where the people who moderate and made Chobots are from.
oh so they can hold a contest about Australia but they cant even give a shoutout to him? and what is up with u constantly visiting our blog but not following? RUDE.
this as nothing to do with martin luther king but, dont you hate it when you think your gonna win the winter blog contest but you get so annoyed its taking forever for the results you put up a regular template, make a regular template for your friend, she puts it on her blog but its taken as a winter template and they win when you did all the work? o_o
I mean I'm happy my friend won but yeah :P
aww that sucks icey D: id be pissed if i were u! that happened to me with hawiian. she had my camera when i was the one that actually did the editing and storyline. she did nothing e.e u should rebel!!!!!
Yeah! And notice, they only make masks of white people :/
Post a Comment