Valentines Day will be here before you know it! :D Ahhh I luff Valentines day :) One of my top 3 favorite holidays! Design some Valentines Day outfits for Hiki on the main blog!
Also...aren't you guys upset that Hiki waited an entire month to judge all the Winter blogs?! She said she'd give us 2 weeks! After 2 weeks, everyone's blog was all fancied up for winter, but where was Hiki?!! And she waits till NOW to post the results? Tsk tsk! Everyone else was sick and tired of waiting so they changed it back to a regular template. I think its so unfair >:(
Even my panda agrees!
In Icey's case, she had a fabulous winter blog, but she got sick of waiting for Hiki to post results so she changed her blog back to normal. THEN...she helped her friend's blog by making it into a fabulous winter blog! And GUESS WHAT? Her friend won! I'd be super pissed if that happened >:| I mean...congrats to those who won but sheesh....Hiki needs to live up to her promises. Icey should be the one carrying that feather!
xfruityloopyx the lurker


2 comments:
I'd be pissed too. Even my cat who doesn't stop eating with probably be worse than that Panda O.O
im not as pissed. i helped hechmex with a winter template and he asked hiki if he could give the feather to me, since he already had one ^^
Post a Comment