Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guinea Pig named...TURTLE!

Meet Turtle!!!! :D We're so good at picking pet names heheh...
We just got him/her yesterday! We haven't found out it's gender yet. I'm scared to check. It's a 6 week old guinea pig! That's why its super small :D
Awwww
The reason why we named it turtle was because we were originally gonna get a turtle.  It turns out they're expensive and wrinkly. Guinea pigs are better anyways :D
xfruityloopyx the lurker

15 comments:

Julz said...

-drools-

Crabs said...

omai..psh how cute is dat fella x3...i sound girly now o.e -coughs- psh btw these things die quickly..beware >.>

Middyyy(: said...

>:O
-jelous-

xFruityloopyx said...

thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams of skipping thru daisy field with our guinea pig, CRABS

Maia P said...

Mah Friend's Gotta Guinea Pig(:
She Named It Caromello (Psh I Basicly Named It Rofl) The Colours Reminded Meh Of Mah Other Friends Cat Caromello xD

First Photo's Best!!! :D
They Have A Resonable Life Spam, Just Don't Neglect It, It'll Live Looooonnnnnggggg(x

Nishant said...

xD that guinea pig looks awesome!
grats on getting him :P

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

cuuuteee! my little brother wants to get a pig .....

Julz said...

crabs i have a serious question....... are you homosexual? IM SERIOUS. i still love ya!

Yianman said...

So cute :D
I have a female hamster called Maddie xD

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

AHH TRUTLE IS SOOO CAYOOT!! :D

Anonymous said...

-kills turtle- >:O x)

xFruityloopyx said...

-stabs leyla in the nuts-

Anonymous said...

I don't have nuts u midget! >:o x(

xFruityloopyx said...

I'm pretty sure ur 2 feet shorter than me so shuttup before I shoot an arrow thru ur testicles u SHEMALE

coolcrisp said...

Heyy Turtle x]
SOOOO cute :))
Guinea pigs are the bestt!

-coolie