Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!

February 2-Groundhog day :D
It's celebrated in the U.S.A. and Canada!
Tradition says, if the groundhog doesn't its shadow, that means spring will come early! If the groundhog sees its shadow, that means 6 more dreadful weeks of winter x(
Idk about you guys but I'm sick of winter. SPRING HURRY UP!
For you big Chobot fanatics:
Nominate Chobots for best virtual world game HERE! Think we can beat club penguin? ;)
xfruityloopyx the lurker

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt we could beat club penguin. They're run by Disney, so they probably bribe people a bajillion dollars to vote for them. Plus, thats the gateway for a 47 year old to find love with 8 year olds online, anyways, It would be awesome if we won though.

lita1271 said...

Umm, fruity it's really if they don't see there shadow then there will be spring, but if they do then more winter...

xFruityloopyx said...

LMAO ok thanks for the correction
i always get the 2 mixed up

xFruityloopyx said...

i agree with u icey

Martha Khomyak said...

Im also sick of winter. There was a HUGE blizzard and it made over 2 feet of snow and im 5 feet-ish tall and i sunk into the ground. I want spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julz said...

you do know, paitha, that if it was 2 feet that wouldn't even be half of you? ..just sayinnnnn

Martha Khomyak said...

yea ik

lita1271 said...

Yeah fruity, I sometimes get those 2 mixed up to... Like ALOT. I just went on google and checked if I was right.. LOL