Saturday, March 19, 2011

I recommend your mom...

It's that agent recommendation time again. I'm not sure who will be the set of new agents...but I know for sure Boy11 is gonna win! He really does deserve it! Everyone showed their true color with the whole hacker situation. To the people who are cheating on the poll by making fake blogger accounts: YOU SUCK! You know who you are >.>
By the way here was the poll for the Support/Against Hacker thingy. LMAO you are some greedy people! Interesting results...

Here are some Chobot pictures I've gathered up over time :D
Chobots largest sleepover EVER!!!

I definitely forgot the artist who drew this....but thanks if you're reading this! :D Beautiful! :')

And our Gangsta party we threw B) Ooooh Yeahhh

The warrior wall! >:D And random lady----V

And the artsy teamwork of me and Julz! Cute rite?

Ever seen it rain bugs before? Pfft...I have! I've seen it all!

And last but not least, our rock band! MILLIONS of Chobots showed up!...JK more like 20?
Okay now my long post is done x) Happy Saturday everyone! 
xfruityloopyx the lurker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is? Hopefully you guys get some good ones.

Anonymous said...

By the way, who's on the poll?

icecool5678 said...

what about SNTM? shrinky's next top model?

xFruityloopyx said...

That will be announced today. Dont worry! :D

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

:D i remember our rock band xD

I was the pink Dj Lol
xP
Good times.. Good times...

♫Cristy

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

o_o The Rock Band Was A Loong Time Ago... :P There's Me! xD

xFruityloopyx said...

yea the rock band was one of my favorite memories :')