So, today I'm sick and I decided to go on Chobots after taking a nap. Here's what I saw;

I don't really understand what's up with Vayersoft's sudden addiction to dinosaurs, but I cracked up when I saw this huge clunky thing pop up. I'm definitely going to have some fun editing this later.
One other thing I saw today was people advertising this website called "Chonamez.tk". I decided to go on this and I laughed even more. You can seriously go to almost anywhere and make ANY username! (It automatically adds 3 random numbers at the end of your username, idk why) Just go to Chonamez.tk, Click the logo "Chonamez" and It'll lead you to the website. Then, click where you want to go and type in the name you want. Be creative! I tried this out and I saw a couple funny ones, too:

Have fun with this! A little thing that DOES concern me is that it says it records your IP for security reasons. IP is just city and state. I wasn't alarmed, and you shouldn't be either.
Oh, and flowers in the park now.

Yaayy... zzzzz
-GaGa (Julz)
(I want you all to PLEASE and try to enter SNTM. Especially for the dudes out there who didn't get a chance when Princess and Trey hosted it!!)
P.S: Kaicooper lost his chat forever. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT FOLLOWING! YEAHMANN
7 comments:
I LIKE COOKIES :P
beautiful. i was pleaseticklemewilliam, btw. what a shame that he didn't see it.
LMFAO! THE DINO!!!!!
o.o
pssh its k, my IP is in a other state cause i bought it there! so its not gonna find ME anytime soon! :D
awww man its not working for me!
I went to that site and when i clicked on a location nothing happened o.o
I cant go to chonamez.tk :(
Post a Comment