Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flippin awesome!!

My good people..I have come back to you! First off, i would like to show you all this picture i took while i was going to academy 
Pretty strange huh? But it's pretty flippin awesome too. Even though it's strange and awesome it also proves one thing. Chobots has way too many bugs. I'd like to point out this isn't the first time this has happened and im also sure many of you have had this happen to you too. :| Too many bugs or what?
Now for something even flippin awesomer?? Im not sure how to phrase that...but still check out this picture from not too long ago!





 That's right...You read it. "Turtles will rule the world :) With Zoozach2, SHRINKY, and me as leaders.." Tovictory made us turtles at my request :D Yay! Pretty awesome huh? Told you it would be ;) 
Go forth now my children 
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

4 comments:

✌☮IceCream✌☮ said...

Lmfao, i agree.

Julz said...

you forgot me


crys

magiic said...

AHAHA! I love turtles.

KingDGK said...

i saw weird chobots on loading aswell