Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unicorn Love ♡

I started my day off with a UNICORN PARTAY! 
People that were there?
  • Escoobis (he drew the unicorn)
  • Maddawg
  • Fern9
  • Gogogirl...something like that
  • Some other people who I cant remember...

Chobots needs more unicorn parties! If you don't like unicorns then you're sick! They're magical lovable creatures 8)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Alright now let's talk about our little pal Kaicooper. If you're on his friends list then you  can easily relate to this. Look at this message I got from him yesterday
This is a perfect example of being a 'goody too shoo.' You always wanna avoid these people! So I sent this message to him:
Of course I got deleted, but you know what's the funny thing about his message? He's going around checking his friends for hacked items, when he has a hacked item in his wardrobe....the camera. BAHAHAHA he even had the nerve to make a blog about a 
'video gang.' 
ROFL wow kaicooper. You get one little camera from rain and you think your the video genius all of a sudden? I thought William was the video genius....ROFL SIKE! I got one good thing out of this situation: Kaicooper is no longer in my inbox spamming me! :'D
Loopy the Lurker

10 comments:

Melora said...

kai act so fake of being a good guy...
i hate these kind of ppl :P

lita1271 said...

when will yhu announce SNTM?

xFruityloopyx said...

@lita
yeah that was julz's job but we'll announce it today :) thanks for the reminder

icecool5678 said...

LOL
i got that message.
btw check this out- its awesome and funny and has something to do with the hunger games:

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-hunger-games-trilogy/images/15790168/title/true-ending-mockingjay-fanart

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

I love unicorns :D
I love them even more now since sparky is spreading unicorn magic all over chobot :D

---
Anyways, there isnt anymore too this post.
BTW Eff of william.
He chat banned me for 12 hours because i called him a hobo? o_o

Jilli said...

@icecool LMFAO I SAW THAT!! i practically saw all the fan art.
mockingjay.net
helps you keep up with the movie
thehob.org
has good fan art

:) check it out. those sites are good

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Ummm... Kaicooper Wan That Camera! And He Doesn't Send A Lot Of Messages... :| I Bet You Send More Than Him! Why Do You Think Following The Rules Is BAd? ;\

xFruityloopyx said...

oh really gary? look at all the video contests on the main blog. he hasn't won ANY. plus i KNOW he was on this blog and saw this post. his xat name was at the bottom. why didn't he comment? cus its true and he knows it. i hardly send messages okay? u dont come to here and tell me what i fucking do cus you're NOT me. you're probably not even on his or my friends list. back off and stop supporting little punk asses.

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Whatever Fruity...

P.S He Is In My Friend List. :|

✌☮IceCream✌☮ said...

IKR! soz for late comment

HES AN AGENT WANNABE -.-
and u know what i find with agent wannabe's.. they r always fake and only be nice just for an agent badge..
they r shitty as hell irl or if there was no such thing as agents.

-chobotsgurl