Sunday, May 1, 2011

I.O.U.



And now that I have your attention, here's the Shrinkified photos for the people who got 11 eggs in our easter egg hunt! :D Sorry it took so long....it took us awhile to make 7! :S Worth the wait tho rite?


We need a new contest..hmmm I'll think of one soon x)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And to whoever made this account:
That was SUCH a mind-blowing insult. I never even said that about icey so you can suck my wqeoighsfxvkl you loser.
Loopy the Lurker

8 comments:

αтσмι¢вσσм said...

eeeeeeh, that loser. I AIN'T EVEN MAD xD
lawl cool shrinkified pics tho...
LUFF U LOOPY! (as a great person not love :D)

DrKid said...

great post once again xD

and the humping dude made me ROFL

DrKid said...

BTW who noticed Guccigirl17 followed the blog? o.o

Blaine said...

that was awesome! :) thx for the photos

magiic said...

Lovely pictures! I can't wait until the next contest!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! i LOVE it

purplejbx33 said...

its awesomeeeeeee :OOO
they are ALL awesome

Anonymous said...

THANKS. You rock.

:D