Saturday, May 14, 2011

Juicy Gossip

Ok, I have some SERIOUSLY juicy gossip. Everyone thank Sweetgirl for telling me :) 
JK, you can't, she ran away and never came back once me and Fruity found out she was lieing to us about making fruity's blueberry pie recipe. So, actually, thank her for betraying "god" if you see her. [She's realllly religious..]

LUCKILY, I remember something she told me about a certain someone! Guess who that certain someone issss?  PRINCESS!! 
YES, PRINCESS, TREY (Chobot)'S SISTER!!! 

Guess what princess is?  She's an ACTRESS! Not any actress, though. Not the ones you see in those J14 or Tigerbeat magazines at the airport. Let's see if you recognize her. 

Princess's name is Victory Van Tuyl. 

You might deny the fact she's an actress, but check out her IMDB page (Click her name, I linked it from there) Does she not look like her brother, Trey Drew? Click his name and go to 0:31.

Relevance? I think yes.

Also, I'd like to point out the movie she starred in, Magic in the Forest, had a budget of... 250 grand dollars? Lets compare that to the movie The Hunger Games (which is barely in production as we speak) with a budget of.. hmm... 73 million? 
See? No one messes with me :) Like I said, snakes are everywhere :D Especially right here!

-GaGa (Julz)

(Oh, and you can try to get me in trouble for showing her personal information, but she's an actress. Therefore, I can say whatever I know about her, she's in the public eye anyways!)


16 comments:

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

O_O WOW!

Thanks for posting this btw! :o I never would have guessed that...Ever

Julz said...

ikr? me neither! you're welcome. it feels good to get back at someone

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. But what actress wants to waste her time on chobots? You'd think she has better things to do..

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

WOW! :O An Actress Plays CHO?!?! ... O.o That's Just... Weird... I've Only Seen Princess Once.. And She Also Acts In Zombie Land! :D I Love That movie...

Julz said...

lmao, she's an uncredited extra. not that big of a deal. plus she takes online classes

Jilli said...

ahh yess. but being a friggin suckish actress is nothing to brag about. even fruity can act like a shocked child in a friggin magical woods

xFruityloopyx said...

i highly doubt thats her....sweetgirl bullshits too much. she bullshitted about making my cake. i should've known that nobody makes a cake in less than 2 hours the recipe is posted. i still have alot of doubts that the girl is her tho

but if it is...holy shit LMAO she made herself look super stupid by makin a vid about a magical forest

Iteddy said...

Are you tellin the truth

Julz said...

this is her. she's ugly, flat, extremely scrawny/anorexic looking, and the best thing she was in is some uncredited extra she was for a movie i haven't even seen. this is pretty legit. plus, she looks exactly like trey. her acting sucks anyways, she takes online classes... she has no friendssss.... she hides her face. that was to everyone who is denying this is her^ thanku

xFruityloopyx said...

...no she doesn't look like trey. her head is wider. in fact...all scrawny glamour-wannabe girls look the same to me. look at this girl victoria's entire name. trey DREW and victoria VAN TUYL. that sounds like some foreign last name and i HIGHLY doubt princess was adopted. the name should've been a straight-up giveaway that sweetgirl bullshitted. why in the world would they have completely diff last names?

even if that was her, how is exposing the fact that shes a shitty actress is embarrassing? you just gave her (and treys ugly dog vid) more views

Stargurl said...

yea you got a point. but i got angry and posted anyways. sweetgirl just said not to tell anyone cause it's one of princess's "deep dark secrets" but i'm even starting to think that sweetgirl is some pedo because her "brother" chibibot or whatever said that he doesn't talk to her??? i don't even know

Stargurl said...

its julz im too lazy to log out

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Lol nice to know.

You can also go to this link to watch the video and her voice!


She is the main character and is also
named Caty in the little movie.

-Gerrard16229

Anonymous said...

this...


http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1162807065/

Anonymous said...

She also made this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqHYDyapXM

I mean want on earth is this some kind of gay thing?

Anonymous said...

ha im suprised shes only 14