Saturday, May 21, 2011

LOOK AT ME NOW!

I entered the singing contest thingy on the main blog TROLOLOL!
Warning: It sucks and try not to stab your ears while listening because I would stab my own ears. In fact, I did. I am bleeding out of my ears. Help me.
The original tune of the song is "I love College"
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

15 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

.... Nice Singing... The Vid Is Cool xP

Anonymous said...

I like it!!
It pretty cool,
You should win if no one is better
But If I can vote I'll probably vote for u bcuz if its the vest but idk maybe!!

Anonymous said...

Its Sorta Funny too!lol

grownupkid said...

I LUV IT >:D

Vasa12345 said...

OMG! LUV IT! <33

Rofl the words are SO HILARIOUS

Hey, did you just kick my pet? That was pretty rude...

Anonymous said...

My Name Is Shrinky, COme And Add Me.. I'm just kidding my list is full... I Like that Part :3

Julz said...

WOOP i wish i was in that!! IT WAS AMAZING! and good song you did a remake of

Abuzar40 said...

Lol its Kool guys
xD

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

LOL! :)
How do you record yourself singing? You are one of the only people who could figure it out. D;!

Thx. [;

♫♥♪Agenten♫♥♪ said...

Dude, Shrinky and Fruity... That was pretty beast.

icecool5678 said...

EVERY FRIKKIN COW IS FRIKKIN NAMED DASIY!
Lawl.
So origional.

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anonymous said...

XD Its hilarious! i liked bout the cows and the pet... the singing could be a tiny bit better though. :P
Sharlotta OUT

leyla11 said...

lol nice video! I cant rap either :S Hey shrinky i made you this :P im making everyone these :D i hope u...enojoy it, i guess o.ohttp://www.franksicons.com/temp/buddy_icon_2942.gif?514955812

copy and paste it

Jilli said...

sharlotta, i'd like to see u sing it 42 times and not get frustrated and rip ur hair out