If you guys are wondering what happened to William's vid that I talked about in the post below...he deleted it. Bwuahaha...actually I was kinda startin to like it ROFL!! I realized he only made himself look stupid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways...take a look at THIS!
Of course you need some speakers, otherwise you'll just be staring at colorful keys. I started typing the beats to 'Opposite of Adults-Chiddy Bang' and 'O.M.G-Usher.' Quite entertaining actually...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright last thing I wanna show you. Tapity1 made a cool Wix website :D Click HERE to see it! It has...EVERYTHING CHOBOTS!
I think its really neat :D Anyone else wanna make a Chobot Wix and show us? Haha I think I tried making one before, but failed miserably x(
Loopy the Lurker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways...take a look at THIS!
Of course you need some speakers, otherwise you'll just be staring at colorful keys. I started typing the beats to 'Opposite of Adults-Chiddy Bang' and 'O.M.G-Usher.' Quite entertaining actually...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright last thing I wanna show you. Tapity1 made a cool Wix website :D Click HERE to see it! It has...EVERYTHING CHOBOTS!
I think its really neat :D Anyone else wanna make a Chobot Wix and show us? Haha I think I tried making one before, but failed miserably x(
Loopy the Lurker


4 comments:
Nice.. everything! XD
-mimo123777
P.S. First comment!
P.S.S. I'm glad will took down his vid.
thx fruity.
Glad you like it. xD :)
-taps
Tapity's Blog Is Awesome! ;D The Keyboard Is Epic =O Try Playing QAZXS On it :P
Go on the drum thing and press V
It sounds quite err rude lol
Post a Comment