Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HABALABA

The comic contest winners winner was announced today! I can't believe Hiki only chose one winner though. Thats laziness at its finest. Anyways, congrats silverbrush for topping everyone else's comic...you win citizenship, bugs, and glory!!
Once again, Chobots wants you to design items for them. If your item is made into a legit chobot item, you get bugs! Such a groundbreaking prize....not even a free copy of the item you created. Oh yeah, let's travel back in time and take a look at who invented some items.

Weird hair by radiostar

Pimp Hat by Orpheus (even tho you got the image from google)

Side ponytail by yours truly...fruity

Dog mask by Shrinky (they edited it a bit, but same concept)

Shutter shades by Maddawg99 (they edited it red)


Blazenator Suit by Vasa12345

And why don't you know this? Cus Chobots never gives you credit for your item or a free copy (unless you ask for it). The only person they actually ever gave credit to was Guguzi and her suit. I'd honestly rather have the glory of people knowing I made an item then just a free copy of it. Shrinky and I sent support an entire video (click here) of item designs and we didnt get SHIZ. My point, if you wanna help support with items than go ahead. You'll most likely end up in our situation.
IF YOU HAD AN ITEM THAT WAS DESIGNED INTO A REAL ITEM, PLZ LINK YOUR ORIGINAL COPY AND ILL ADD IT TO THIS POST.
Loopy the Lurker

6 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Omg I had no idea you created the side ponytail. GENIUS! They should at least give you a medal or something...yeah. I created an item, but it's hard to describe. They named it the "Blazenator" ROFL. But yeah. They didn't even give me credit.

Blaine said...

You made the dog mask? Awesome! :O

Anyway, that is unfair they dont give anyone credit anymore :s

You know the most recent shoe item for non cits that look like converses? I designed them in a contest entry. No credit for it at all.

Let's hope for the best xP

-Musicmaker25

Anonymous said...

Isn't that like illegal?
They're stealing your ideas

вιя∂ρℓαтɛ said...

Your telling me, I made that frikkin' Snowflake backpack and get crud all credit for it, cause they claimed it as there own. Marvelous, isn't it just?

Anonymous said...

I made the shutter shades. they gave me NOTHING!

Anonymous said...

heres the link:
http://i56.tinypic.com/16a36zr.jpg
they changed the shutter shades a bit, they made them red.