Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I didnt do nutthin

This is a fail on Tina and the other mod who banned me and Shrinky. So on Saturday, someone sent out a spaceship advertising this blog for us (which included one bad word in the ship). We OBVIOUSLY didn't do it, but some stupid mod failed to recognize that and banned us. The idiots don't check chat logs anymore. We asked her why we were banned and this was her response:
Im sick and tired of Tina linking the damn rules in every message. I NEED LEGIT RESPONSES. Im just gonna give up emailing support. Anyways, Tovictory knew we didn't do it. She understood our situation and fixed the problem. I mean....you cant really trust a person who names their chobot tinaGOTHIC to help you out.

Thats kinda intimidating. Chobots Team better be grateful for having Tovictory on their side. They were soo close to running out of reasonable people. Speaking of Tovictory...look at some new magic she made! We got a sneak peak :D Raining flowers and the Cho-band!
The flowers are soooo pretty!!! Nice work!
BTW, its officially summer for me! WOOOOOP!!
WUT NOW!! Longest year of my life. phewwww
Loopy the Lurker

18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

LUCKY! School doesn't end for me until the 17th :P Its just a waste going to school after all your tests!

Blaine said...

Lol. It is ironic her last part of her name is "gothic" x] At least tovic is a moderator you guys can trust ;)

And those magic's are already shown every-day at chobots.in by zoozach and teenitiny and others :P

Blaine said...

Oh yea and I got outta school on May 27th XD

xFruityloopyx said...

yeahhh i didnt know that, due to the fact that there are a bunch of morons running around .in

i just dont login there

Choobaca55 said...

TinaGOTHIC
ToVICTORY
See the difference? I can tell Tovi is way nicer and PLAYS MORE

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Mods Make A Lot Of Mistakes This Days.... >_> Ik You Guys Didn't Send A Spaceship... Since Your Blog Is So Awesome And Everyone Loves it They Advertise It On Spaceships :D

Amanda said...

I got out June 1st.Lol it is Niles from "The Nanny" Dancing xD

Bamzzy101 said...

I jjst figured out it wasnt tina
who banned you it was Hiki shes the one who deos that stuff and replys to mail hope this helps you baii!

Anonymous said...

Mines in 14-16th :(

Nishant said...

chobots support is a FAIL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I asked Tina to unban my friend konradogs, THE RESPONSES ARE ALMOST IDENTICAL. Check it out:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd9pcn.png


I asked her to unban him but all she did was link me the rules... :I

xFruityloopyx said...

wow its so obvious that she copies and pastes the same message to everyone and calls it a day. shes so helpful...we should give her an award...

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

I got out of school on may 27th
And yeah. they new magic is really cool :P

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

the^ Lol typo

Anonymous said...

you guys are so friggin lucky! im writing exams till to 10th :/

Martha Khomyak said...

I LOVE "The Nanny"
I get out TOMORROW! :'(

xFruityloopyx said...

I LOVE THE NANNY TOO!! I SITLL WATCH IT!