Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me No Chat

Hello my darlings...
Sorry we've been lazy with interesting/funny posts this week. Shrinky and I are about to go fishing sooo yeahhhh...Im gonna make a quick contest.
Use picture chat to make your own funny sentence!
I love how a dude named cofferox happens to be there when I said that. It wasn't planned either x) My sentence was pretty casual but I kinda rushed. I know you guys will do better than me :)
Loopy the Lurker

16 comments:

Juliet said...

http://i51.tinypic.com/ml041d.png

I didn't know if it was on .in or .com so i did it on both xD

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

Heres mine.. just on .com..
http://i56.tinypic.com/20jjorn.png
:D IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

coolcrisp said...

lol i wish there was an 'a'
http://i52.tinypic.com/5v4wlu.png


http://i55.tinypic.com/2i9k279.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/24eubuo.png

Mine are pretty bad :L its harder than it looks

-coolcrisp

Vasa12345 said...

http://i51.tinypic.com/dmz2ba.jpg

ROFL

Liliboom! said...

here is my entry. it's kinda dirty. lmao
http://i53.tinypic.com/246j8uh.png

If you like mine (not saying you will) this is from .de so here is a pic.
http://i54.tinypic.com/29gj4g5.png

Flafy said...

Oh sweet! im good at these stuff..so heres a nasty one o.o:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2r2x1zb.jpg

funny one:
http://oi52.tinypic.com/28ugyl0.jpg

thats all..its at .com

Anonymous said...

http://i54.tinypic.com/2edcxg0.png
Rofl, I usually tell people to go home when I'm mad at them so I was cracking up when I realized you could type this with pictures.

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

i51.tinypic.com/34oe9vk.jpg

dats mine...
lmfaaaaaaaoooooooooo...

Lauren said...

Check out mine at:
http://s1122.photobucket.com/albums/l538/laurenqzco/

Hope you guys like it!

~laurenqzco

iLash said...

I tried my best :)

MY entry :

http://i53.tinypic.com/2emhov6.png


Good luck everyone :)

jake1king said...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w81g8z&s=7 heres mine :D ~jake1king

♡angelica♡ said...

http://i52.tinypic.com/n5kaaf.png

haha. x)

http://i51.tinypic.com/k9uf6v.png

that one sucks a bit...

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd383/luv2laughonchobots/gsd.png

my fave one. sorry i uploaded that on photobucket, tinypic was being stupid...

and i actually took this when chobots went on safe mode. :P

-luv

Kash50905 said...

http://i53.tinypic.com/eze6mx.png
~Kash50905 on .in

Barbiegirlrox321 said...

hey its me barbiegirlrox_321 mine 1 is:

http://i53.tinypic.com/33ubq0l.jpg

its not that funny lol but i hope u like it hehe

Gavin Trollblood said...

Haha idk if this is the most appropriate..but i wont let that stop meh! here it is, its from .in btw
http://i56.tinypic.com/23kudtu.png
hope you get it x)
good luck everyone
~medner .in/meds .com~

preston12's blog said...

http://i51.tinypic.com/2i706iw.jpg



-preston12