Monday, June 27, 2011

P and P and PARTAY

I finally put together the vid of the collab party! :D Thanks to everyone who showed up for this special event. I present, the video:

It didn't go EXACTLY how we planned...but it was fun :D I know this is mean, but this is what I imagined when royal walked in the room:
Yeah she turned the room green and tried turning everyone invisible during the fashion show (which is a really dumb idea). I love how everyone was shunning her ROFL! You guys are feisty. You can also find pics of the party at HECHMEX'S BLOG.
Loopy the Lurker

3 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Gahh That Party Was So Much Fun x] I Feel Sorry For The People Who Missed It Dx

Lauren said...

Yupp the Collab Par-Tay was soo fun! Hope there will be another one next time.
(XD no one really liked Royal)

~laurenqzco

Davis said...

that party was awesome! :D nice vid! And rofl nice picture xD
-hechmex1