Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picture Chat Pros

Thx to people who entered the "ME NO CHAT" contest! I'm gonna use some of your sentences if I ever get chat banned (which will probably be alot cus chobots is on safe mode all the time due to noobs). Some of you turned in stuff that I already heard on Chobots...I was looking for something unique. Anyways the funniest and most clever ones were:


Coolcrisp


Vasa12345


Flafy123


Maddawg


Conz88

i12emixx

Medner

Why I chose so many winners today? Well instead of sitting there taking 30 mins to make 1 shrinkified photo, Im giving you an options for your prize.

One of the following items in any color for CHOBOTS.IN only
OR...
a shrinkified photo.
Your choice, but if you chose one of the items, please mention your chobot.in account name too! Thx for all your entries!
Loopy the Lurker

15 comments:

yourbestfriend said...

well done every1 :)

iLash said...

WOOW did i win :D?

If i did lols
May i have butterfly wings in colour
puurple please

iLash said...

My chobots.in name is
NyanCat

Vasa12345 said...

;O I won!

Can I just have a shrinkified photo?? :D

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

...so hard to choose...
>_>

ima make this complicated arnt i?

if the fire shoes are for juniors, ill have them.
If they are, then ill have butterfly wings in black.

My .in name is theconz88

Gavin Trollblood said...

:D yay, congrats to all
May I please flame boots? Thanks
Account name on .in: Medner

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

Yayyy congratz ppl

oh and fruity did u guys finish the party rock anthem video?

Anonymous said...

Shrinkified photo please! :)
For my chobots.in account not .com(:
-Maddawg99

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

D; I was late. Lol Mine was take me baby me hot.

:3

Flafy said...

AAAAH :D i want the rocket shoes!

Flafy said...

WAIT,if the flame boots are for juniors ill have them,if not,ill have the butterfly wings..if none of both are for non members then ill take the shrinkified photo..i dont want the william ears >_>

Gavin Trollblood said...

dangit... thats just my luck, i asked for rocket boots and today it just rained like 5 pairs of themmm. should have asked for green butterfly wings :(
~medner

Jilli said...

flafy what's your account?

Flafy said...

my .in account is flafy

coolcrisp said...

yay 8D
grats!!

Ummm wow good choice,, please can I have the butterfly wings in white??
my chobots.in name is coolcrisp :DD
thanks

-coolcrisp