Tuesday, July 19, 2011

AMAZING CLOTHES!

Hi there. My names mo29115, and Im a new author on this blog. SO YEAH. What is there to say? Lets start posting :3
 ~~~~~~~~
Ever realize.. chobots has some really cheap clothes? From hair to costumes, it never ends. Shall we start with costumes?

This one is my favorite. The queen of hearts dress.
Once you put it on, you look like a fugly queen of hearts lady. As you can see, chobots is obviously clueless with ideas, so they stole an idea from Alice in wonderland. Oh boy..
I guess.. the costume/dresses aren't so bad, but didnt you always stare at clothes and wonder how they ended up there?
Since when were those clothes there? -o-
Anyways, tooo the hair. Too many to count..
You see that red hair, I dont know about you but it reminds me of Jello. Squishy jello. It looks so hideous. In real life, the only person I would see with that hair would be hiki. Her hair is endless.

I don't know WHAT that hair is, but its that mohawk thing. Just another Billy Ray Cyrus dude. Hopefully, there wont be a miley cyrus hair. that'd be great. :]

Heh, I love this hair. its so creative, actually. It is a mask with pigtails. I decided to chose a dark green, because Im like that. If you were to buy that hair, you must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Once someone wearing that mask told me that I had a nice outfit, and I said same to you too, but its not like I ment it.

The fro is ok...ish. Sometimes its helpful, when you think about it, but that hair isn't ment to be all by its self. It should be apart from a hippie costume or something. Besides, we only have 3 costumes, but yet they are too pricey.

That chicken is not roasted enough so I dont know what to say. Who would buy chicken for 1000 coins? Its so ugly, but yet so expensive. It isn't useful, either, but its fun to buy. The color isnt great, because its hard to match outfits with it. :S

Last, but not least, some weird 7wizards mask. I've barely seen anyone buying that mask, so I guess its not worth it. 7wizards is really boring, too. Its not for teenagers. Its for kids. Sad to say that even ron810 doesn't want to sign up because hes only 10. It's not like you haven't seen 8 year olds on there. Nothing so bad, but mods might think its 'voilent' and the clothes are 'sexual' [Didn't that kid "quit" anyways?]

PHEW. Finally done with that. It took awhile. I was just about to fall asleep.
Well thats about it. I hope you enjoyed, and I cannot wait to post some more.
Be proud you're not naked.
~Mo the do-jo
P.S, If you have alot of bugs, like me..
Dont use them, or waste them on those ugly clothes. Wait for the new items.

25 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Congrats :D

Skippy3002 said...

YEAH M0!!!


P.S.

ebtama isnt working on here anymore? her color was green

Lauren said...

Ha Mo you're lucky your a author on this blog >_<

~Lauren
(Congrats!)

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

Lol YAY comments on mai post. and Ikr lauren. I wish u were an author. this is quite exciting.

thanks all. rofl

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

ebtama's gone. soo yeah.

Lauren said...

Thx mo ;) I haven't been an author on a good blog for a WHILE.

~Laurenqzco

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

bahaha, i'll spred ur blog around the cho-world ^^

:D

Lauren said...

Ty! :D

~Laurenqzco

Vasa12345 said...

CONGRATZ ON AUTHORSHIP! And...are you insulting me? I wear a 7wizard mask. Although I don't play 7wizards. I made an account a long time a go but then deleted it within 30 minutes.

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

Naw, Im not making fun of you. ;)

cuz, ur awesome.

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

Well, u wear a diff mask. the pretty girl one so no.

Vasa12345 said...

aww ^_^

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

rofl.
yeah. i wouldn't hurt you that way. :]

Unknown said...

oh my flipping god, You guys are only hiring cool authors. FLIP YES GO MO!

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

Congratz Buddeh x]

Great post btw I Totally agree

Tovictory said...

I don't agree on this post.
The Queen of Hearts dress is cool, There is no reason why it should be in this post.

Gummii Bear X3 said...

Cangratz i love this post !! 100% agree:D!!

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

:3
well, uhh its pretty, but copied?

lol idk what to sayy.

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

and thanks people. :]

Juliet said...

This post = very long
When you said this sentence: "PHEW. Finally done with that. It took awhile. I was just about to fall asleep." I almost wanted to fall asleep after that O_o

xFruityloopyx said...

the queen of hearts dress is cool tho. i bought myself that dress and got other ppl to buy it too. it was unique. the billy ray cyrus hair is ok once you get used to it

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

yeahh. :3

Nachoz77 said...

wtf i dont reading long ass posts like that sorry.

Nachoz77 said...

^btw this is twolegers on my brothers blogger^

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

its not long. it took me like 5 minutes to write. xc]