Sunday, July 17, 2011

Awhhh Yehhh

This has nothing to do with Chobots but, JAPAN WON THE WOMENS 2011 WORLD CUP so congrats to them! (Not that most of you would care...)

It was a really great and intense game against USA. I believe Japan is the first Asian country to win a World Cup. Well done to both teams!! :D (USA will get them next time!)
 
So I think Jessie2000 is back on chobots!!! I don't know if it was ACTUALLY her or not. She never logged in. Might be some prank cus this spaceship was sent around 11:55 EST which is pretty late in Ukraine. I dunno...  But hay, at least we know a real mod did it.



I think the tracker is BS though. If she did login today, her clothes would've changed cus the outfit she's wearing is for citizens only. Crappy trackers...
Loopy the Lurker

13 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

wow...she's been gone so long her citizenship expired. DANG! and congratz to japan!

Unknown said...

you know mods can choose whether or not theyre clothes are for citizens. and I FLIPPING HOPE SO. because if jessies back, i dont quit chobots. and shell stop mr hacker, rain clothes, and make me happy. if it was a scam, imma punch hiki in her face.

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

The "Nichos gave her back" then.
BAHAHAHAHAHA.

And i dun even think she would be on... if she would have, she would of changed her style... it isnt christmas anymore...

Anonymous said...

YAH THATS TRUE!

Anonymous said...

William Lives in England :P
I can tell you info :D

Coolguy562 said...

Trackersnrestnevery day fruity and it wouldn't be Jessie o.e

grownupkid said...

yea jessie didnt came on >.>

♥Chosketchz♥ said...

No it wasnt a mod i think, cause there is a hack with spaceships that you can do spaces.... like the one that darelnicky was gonna get de-agented it wasnt a mod it was a su...
~epicstar

Dizzyyy :) said...

I wish we had some ACTIVE MODS, they de-agent agents for not being active when they show a perfect example of not being active! Anyway, if Jessie was online, I think she would have changed her style to a more summery style than winter LOL xDD


So like I said...



YAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hey jessie lives in england u know)
i think london and royal is in manchester.

Anonymous said...

btw william is in impwich, england.

♥MoExtreme♥ said...

That IS jessie. Because she had a Space in the spaceship, or atleast thats what I think..

Can I post now? its been a week. [x

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Jessie... The Tracker Thing Is Mysterious.