I don't know about you, but today, everybody kept spilling out to NOT go to chobots.in.
Believe it or not, an indian hacking group has hacked chobots.in, and who knows what other site they will hack? And it's pretty strange how some indian people we have never heard of just randomly hacked chobots.in. I wonder HOW they figured out chobots.in and WHY did they hack it.. and how did they hack it? This is what it looks like when you go to chobots.in:
I have no idea why indians would fight for freedom in this type of way. Hacking just makes it worse. Here's a link to see the whole site. Click here. People say that that site will give you viruses. For all I know, I believe that company hacked over 1000 sites. To find more information, search up "zcompany hacking crew" If you'd like to see a list of sites this group hacked click here. People think that these indians will stop. I dont think so. Before you know it, they might as well start hacking any types of languages...
I don't know about you, but I'd start scanning my computer if I were you..
You never know WHAT might happen..

~Mo the Do-jo
Credit to flame556. He told me all about this :]



12 comments:
im and indian -.-
they keep calling my friend and said u have windows xtra viwion or whateva and he has a mac and his dad told him to fuck off rofl
then we get a phone call dad pretends hes a policeman ROFL
coolguy :P
daaamn i actually just read the web page. people are getting killed and raped. that was deep....
i guess they just needed attention towards the crisis.
ITS THE 911 GROUP! BINSADEN LINDAHHE WHAT EVER
omg im scared..i don't think im gonna log into .in for a while..
If u try 2 go on now, u can't, it just says "oops, this link appears to be broken". The only way of getting on is looking at ur history and clicking on the web address.
Fruity, I totally agree with u, it is deep.
Chobots.in is hacked by Pakistani users, Not by Indians.
Pakistan always want to invade Jammu and Kashmir in India.
I'm so happpy I didn't find about this until I logged on and checked this blog. Now I probs wont get viruses :D
Oh yeah and does secure.zapak.com/chobots_play.php still work?
http://safeweb.norton.com/report/show?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zone-h.org%2F
Safe site is safe.
Skippy is correct only the front page is hacked :D im so relieved
melora and darpandog use are only blamıng ıt on pakıstanıes coz use are ındıans..
Post a Comment