Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NO ONE CARES ANYMORE

ALERT NAGGING AHEAD

Ok, some people do NOT know their limits. Seriously? This is what I'm sooo tired of:




Look, I know hacking is fun, but it GETS OLD. Looking at this crap every time I log on .com makes me so annoyed. Can't things just be normal? Even being a su after a while is boring. I have both the panel and the su packet, but look at me. Do I go crazy banning you all with it? I could easily access .de or .com's moderator settings. But do I? The answer is no. No, I don't, because I know my friggin limits. 

I was tired of this in April. Imagine how I feel now. HAWHAWHAW YOU'RE SO COOL YOU'RE MAKING MESSAGES ON THE SHIPS! Dude, no one even pays attention to them anymore. Omg, get over yourselves and just leave Chobots alone. 

And at the people who think they're cool on .in and try dissing me and other mods over pc, guest accs, promos, etc. You all are retarded. I can see your chat log. I CAN SEE YOUR IP WHEN YOU MAKE FAKE ACCS. I saw that Seether and Fizzeh called me a "fag" a "niglet" and a "troll". I have no idea WHY you're so obsessed with me, cause looking at your logs, I'm all that you talk about. "Julz and her gang" "Julz and them" "JULZ THIS JULZ THAT OMG JULZ WHAT A BITCH JULZ IS STUPID JULZ OMG JULZ" Fizzeh, atleast when I lay down my stomach isn't blocking my view from ahead. Oh, and stop nagging to Domo that you hate me. He knows, fatass. 

Now with the kicking. Do you think someone wants to get on Chobots just to get their butt kicked 23409205 times? NO. Lets kick you a bajillion times. Then, lets see how long you can keep cool. Jeez, just cause you might know how to open a file SOMEONE GAVE YOU on wpe does not mean you're cool. The whole hacking thing is old. IT ALL IS. IT'S THE SAME MAGIC, NO ONE CARESSSSSSSSSSS

luv you all lolz <333


-GaGa (Julz)

12 comments:

xFruityloopyx said...

i SOOOOO agree with this. i sure hope fat four eyes reads this too heheheh

Anonymous said...

Agreed. I can't login to chobots now without getting kicked ;~;

Vasa12345 said...

Same. Everytime I log into cho I get kicked atleast once. It's annoying and pointless. I mean, we can log back in anyways, what's the point?

iAlec said...

Well Julia I guess you think about fizzi aswell[; you know since I'm friends with her. This is hypocritical, that's funny you don't get yourself..

Julz said...

alec, the bitch aint even cute. i think about her? if i were to i'm pretty sure i'd vomit. but ik she thinks about me. that's ok tho, if i were her, i'd think about me alot too.

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

lmfao i agree to this post...

Even if I get su powers i dun go over the limits (And you friggin know me).

Gossip said...

Yeah i know. its like so annoying especially when stargurl does it...

Anonymous said...

I was pretty annoyed with the first hacking, but yes, I agree. It's sooo annoying Dx

Davis said...

I totally agree with this post! You hackers think you're all cool by hacking, but all its doing is making you more uncool. What good does it do for you? Nothing, huh. So Get a life you group of ugly hotdogs!

Domo32 said...

I agree. :\

Amanda said...

Yea they think hacking is cool. ITS NOT. Its more like its stupid and annoying.

♪¡Po∂ said...

I completely agree with this post, I cant even log on in the mornings without getting kicked out by emerold's stupid accounts and moofin 20 billion times -.-