Monday, July 18, 2011

A other day of chobots

Helloo.. I'm Leta and im a new writer person on this blog..
im epicly awesome and i love chobots ^^ thats all u gotta knooww
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways i logged on chobots today.. and i was just chillen talking to my self.. normal stuff.. Then i went random shopping and i found this o.o ROFL.. I would have gotten a pic of the catalog but i got stuck loading -.- again.. O.E -Leta

9 comments:

Flafy said...

Nice!! Wow thats great youre on this blog :D leta FTW

Vasa12345 said...

Congratz on author! I'll be looking forward to reading your posts!

Lauren said...

That's weird. I don't see that catolog thing anywhere. And congrats!

~Laurenqzco

Blaine said...

grats bro!

i hate when it doesn't load! lol...

-musicmaker25

icecool5678 said...

I know how that cat feels.

Lauren said...

What was in the catolog? o.o

~Laurenqzco

Unknown said...

WOOP WOOP LETA!!!!!!

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

HAI MAH LITTLE PERVERT! >:O Gratz lol

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Congratz! :D