Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank you Leyla!!

Like...OMG!!! We got some photos that Leyla11 made us! She took pics of scenes from our past videos and put them into a pic :') They're soo cute and creative!


Videos on Shrinky's channel
Photobucket


The party rock video! (Hehe my personal favorite)
Photobucket


Videos on my channel


The Check Point Chobots :')

And everything else!
Thanks so much Leyla! They're beautiful! Brings back good memories!


Also, I realize some of you have better things to spend money on other than citizenship. I put together an album full of citizen/hard to get items in case any of you want to use them for your headers, banners, etc. Feel free to use them! I even made the background transparent.
photobucket.com/choitems
I'll be adding more but if you want to request a specific item in a specific size, lemme know in the comments! Trust me, they'll come in handy.


Loopy the Lurker

3 comments:

leyla11 said...

Aww you guys r the best! :D

leyla11 said...

And guess wat? I have ANOTEHR ONE!
http://oi54.tinypic.com/71i78z.jpg
Fro: Julz,Shrinky, And Fruity! All for yuh! (8

Lauren said...

Cute pics Leyla. And thx for the rare items Fruity. It helped a lot. ;)

~Laurenqzco
(Ps. I love to comment a lot)