The Twilight party was awesome! Thanks to everyone who came to the party! We did have a few setbacks because of a retarded super user, but it's all good. Anyone else had as much fun as i did? Sike that's cheesy, but i did have tons of fun :D
After party at my house!
Pin the knife on Bella!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block











9 comments:
That Was An Awesome party :] GO VAMPIRESS
Lol is was amazin... Poor Bella A.K.A Me LOLOLOL my eye will never be the same :( >:D Ima get chu shrinky mwahaha
Baii
~Twink
WOOP! the party was AMAZING! and i really like the two family photos xD
~rosey2000
Go Vampires! :D
NO GARY GO BELLA SHEESH >.>
LOL
I loved the party! It was a success! But actually, There were too many people O.O JK more the merrier! But still there was a lot of people. Some of us went to Shop Square and got flushed to Rock mall Street!! >:O But Shrinky fixed that ;)
Go Vampires!
~Starysky
Best...
Party...
EVER!!!
I managed to wedge myself in to that Werewolf pack family photo. I kept changing sides during the party. I was a vampire for the first part, then werewolf, then vampire...then yah know, WEREWOLF!
So all I can say is that both vampires and werewolves are awesome :) OKAY SHUT THE CHEESY SHIT! Werewolves dominate bitchnesses.
~Corkal
i couldnt come i was at a pool party :( still team werewolf!!
I actually see myself in half of the pics :']
You captured one of me clawing. MUHUHUHUUHUH...
WEREWOLVES. DEFFINETLY WEREWOLVES. :)
Post a Comment