Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're screwed

Ok so today on chobots a spaceship was sent out warning people about something big. So it is of
ABSOLUTE IMPORTANCE YOU READ THIS POST!!!
The spaceship (yes the real spaceship sent from a real moderator) said that Vayersoft is filing law suits against those who used the super user packets and caused terror against chobots. I do have a list of a few people who are going to have law suits filed against them.
  • seether
  • ironman (with some numbers)
  • redcp
  • fishalate
  • darpanking/cenifauna (possibly)
  • chibibot
  • muttly (with some numbers)
  • reporter/rarechobot

The list is not quite done yet but I'll update this list once I get more information. This is a warning to anyone else with the superuser packets. Don't try any stunts cus you WILL get caught even if you have a different account. They can track IP Addresses. Also, to the noobs who still kick and do stupid magic with superuser...just stop. As Julz said, all of the codes you say will show up. Don't believe me? I talked to a moderator who confirmed all of this.
To certain morons with their manginas tied in a bunch: We got this information from a mod. WE DON'T GO AROUND MAKING UP NAMES! Especially since 4 of the people on the list are people we've never talked to (and one is a dramatic kiss up). So if you were certain you didn't do anything wrong, you wouldn't have tried so hard to convince us that you're innocent ;)
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block 

PS-THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY CARDS! I have a card to give back to you all :) 

54 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Law suits? SNAAAAP.

Gossip said...

Read my blog. Stargurl has a superuser packet! And what is a superuser package anyway?

Vasa12345 said...

oh craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lacky said...

Wow, thats bad?!

♡angelica♡ said...

dang you guys are screwed..

Alice said...

Karma Comes Karma Goes All Thats Bad We Will Know Redcp And All The Rest SNAP RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!

Skippy3002 said...

how old r those people wif the super users packets? could cho really go against 9 year olds? well not them but their parents. what a punishment they would get...

Anonymous said...

Seriously? shiz. half of chobots is screwed.. but i find it VERY hard to believe they would take the time to file lawsuits against random kids who live far away from them, if they are too lazy to update a couple catalogs.. :S but idk. if they are gonna actually do it, they NEED to issue warnings to people first :|

Chocochick1/Milkyway (: said...

Crap , thats really bad :/

♫♥♪Agenten♫♥♪ said...

i think their just saying this too scare us and to get us too stop. i dont think they'll put a lawsuit on 12 and 11 year olds.

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Wooop... No More Hackers, I Guess

Alexa said...

WHY IS THE CHOBOTS TEAM FILING LAWSUITS AGAINST A BUNCH OF KIDS? THATS SO SADDENING.

OMG CENIFAUNA IS DARPANKING? EW

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

frigg.

Does this coutn ppl who just used a few codes? (Like just type them)?

Chobots is actually coming for REAL drama... bhahahahahaha.

Muttski said...

They cant, cuz kids under 13 cant legally go to a Court or be filed under a law suit.

Luckily im kinda safe.

But, its not like they can file a letter thru ur door saying:

Your son/daughter has been using codes on cho to do bad things on there.

Like srsly, there gunna do NOTHING exept from bin the letter with the crappy ukrainian letters on it, its not like my parents care. they will just Sue them for accusing me of hacking.

Then we will file a law suit against vayersoft :D

Then hopefully another company will own cho xD

Coolguy562 said...

Sit I'm fuckin scared idont wanna go to jail or thing wait I didn't do barely anything when I was a su I didn't do anything bad to anyone so I should be fine banning the ip address would ruin my life well computer life I'm scared law suits eeeeeeeeeeeek

Coolguy562 said...

Mutely did u plan UR post or sum thin LOL

Coolguy562 said...

Have u seen emerald pathetic strip video Trololol go tochobotgossip.tk or blogspot.com

♪¡Po∂ said...

I had a convesation with tovictory she said its all real they will be filling lawsuites against the whole family they track down the IP of those that used SU packets using wpe pro.

Anonymous said...

Finally! I think this is the best way to stop hacking...

Btw

CeniFauna/Darpanking got su from kamek..

grownupkid said...

Umm ok.
Its not our fault in all these things, but yeah people are crossing their limits, Becoming a SU in nothing, but still people loves free items and well there no updates on cho....by punishing kids It will never help at all So its much better that CHOBOTS TEAM SHOULD SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
So as i said, cho team do sumthing, oh well.... i am not intrested in SU anymore.

Ceni Fauna :) said...

Hello Everyone!
I'm Darpanking/ CeniFauna

I need to tell you all that I am not any hacker! I never even got chance of using packets or su files!
It's not my fault if Hackers make everyone as superusers in cafe street and then all go to home and make more su.

I have no su files! I accept I did ask for files from kamek. But She didn't even give it to me.

And Missfruityloopy. You forgot that jake, zoozach, your alecwilies and Disable are the main hackers who has su files.

Please trust me, I had even left chobots.com after getting agent badge at chobots.in

Also, There's a user called 'cenifauna' at chobots.com who's misusing my name. Don't trust what she says. I am just cenifauna at .in, I don't have 'cenifauna' registered on chobots.com.

I'm saying it again, I am NOT hacker! Getting su powers by friends doesn't mean that you have hacked packets or su files :3

-Ceni

xFruityloopyx said...

@muttly LMAO are you trying to convince yourself? you act like you've never seen kids get in major trouble before. its called juvenile jail...yes jail for kids. the people on the list won't go to jail though, they're just in deep shit with their guardians. most likely, their parents are gonna end up paying chobots some money $$$

@darpanking PLEASE SHUT UP. your name was clearly mentioned by a moderator. So weather you want to believe it or not, it's true. Serves you right you greedy faggot. you obviously want prizes badly enough that you'd hack for it (considering how many accounts you've made to win prizes). plus you just admitted you downloaded the packet but never used it. no take-backs either cus i just screen shotted your comment in case you wanna bullshit about it to anyone else. NOBODY will ever trust you due to the fact that you are a lying, greedy, rude faggot.

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

LMAO YOU ACTUALLY ADMITED YOU ARE 13 OR UNDER! L-M-F-A-O UR SO BUSTED!

Muttski said...

@missfruity

Uhmm in the UK there is no juvie.

Plus tovic cant lawsuit the whole family if its just the kid ;)) cuz thats against the law.

Conz - Im 13.

Ceni Fauna :) said...

When did I even said that I downloaded packets or su files??

Ceni Fauna :) said...

Also, Missfruityloopy You yourself said that I won many contests and won many prizes. So why do I need to hack prizes then?

Do you have any proof which shows that darpanking has su files or any packets?

First collect proofs and then spread gossips!

Ceni Fauna :) said...

Wow! You didn't included the name of famous hacker called 'jake', 'zoozach', 'disable', 'RareChobot' and 'Alecwilies' Only because they are your friends!

Your list is false, You don't even have proofs.

Ceni Fauna :) said...

Missfruityloopy, How can you just put blame on others???

You don't even have proofs, It's just that you hate me so you're doing best to spread gossips about me.

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Finally chobots will change instead of everyday a spaceship saying "go to cho****.tk and show me your **** for su ;)" gosh. these people are nashtaaay. I'm sooo glad what vayersoft is doing, but still, these people are like 9-13, and I don't really think that's fair scaring children, but whatever.. they can do what they want. x]
-Dawg

вιя∂ρℓαтɛ said...

Something tell's me their screwed..

Cenifauna is Darpanking? Ew.Ew.Ew.EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. No matter what Darp, your in trouble and your in it deep.

Muttly... wtf, yes, we do have Juvie in our country. And whats with your ag? First your 17, then 21, then 25 and now your back to 13? What the hell is your problem, you doosh bag.

Gavin Trollblood said...

I completely agree with vayersoft. I would sue kids no matter what their age. Hacking is against the law, doesn't matter what your age is. If a 9 year old kills someone, are you just gonna let them get away with it cause their a kid? No, so stop using your age to protect yourself. It even says when you download wpe pro )which i heard from someone) that usage of the program may result in legal trouble, use at your own risk. Have fun to those on the list :)

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

1 word. KARMA! I mean you guys probably thought the Cho- team wouldn't do anything about this. I don't think anyone thought different. Surprise... But seriously if you made it this easy to hack, and now your filing law suites on children.. I mean its all on them if they use codes, I honestly could see nothing better to do with their time since they have no lifes.. but like I said: KARMA BABY!!

icecool5678 said...

Im under 13 (11), its kinda embarrassing but at least i d ont lie about my age.

Lauren said...

Wait i'm confused. So people who wear hacked items, use codes, and hack are gonna get in huge legal trouble? :O
(And your welcome Shrinky. XD)

~Laurenqzco

Coolguy562 said...

Is it o ly people with su stuff pack thing

Dane said...

PSH im sooooo Gettin Sued :P

iAlec said...

Oh and Since the people who are getting sued are under aged they are taking it up with your parents.....Sooo Yeah :p

Thomas said...

I lol'd.
I had the packet for less than 60 seconds before I deleted it. I DID NOT use it and I DID NOT save it, I only had it for less than 60 seconds. I was bored and wanted to look for something. I meant to show no harm to Chobots.
People who just bought locSecret items and became SUs from other SUs will NOT be sued. Like me and lots of others listed on this list.

Obviously, stargurl and muttly899 are lieing.

Get a correct list.

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

I Wouldn't Like To Be In That List... Chibibot?! I Always knew He Was Up To Something...

lita1271 said...

Not being stupid,
but can someone PLEASE answer these questions? PLEASEE.

1. Wat is is SU? (super user)
2. Are the people who used the chobots that can have whatever name they want get sued?
3. Is vayersoft really gonna have the money?

-lita (who is stupid and doesnt catch on)

xFruityloopyx said...

@redcp what the hell are you talking about? "Get a correct list." your name was mentioned. if you want a screen shot i'll be happy to give you one. too afraid to believe the truth?

"I had the packet for less than 60 seconds before I deleted it." either way, you had caused major trouble while having superuser AND downloaded it. yeah there are more people who had the packet but they didnt act like morons with it as much as you did. you disgust me. why cant u people grow a pair and take responsibility for it? its not that hard to admit what you did and apologize. MAYBE u mite get off the hook

Muttski said...

you dont have proof i have the packet.

I dont hack.

I just get made a SU and de-SU myself.

Thomas said...

I already did, and I've been forgiven TWICE.
I've done everything to please them, I've even offered to help a ton.
This lawsuit may not even be real, Sapfira has no idea what it is.

So, yeah, I'm basically right. I am already off the hook.

Anonymous said...

They could be lieing, but I don't know.

Vayersoft cannot just send a letter from Lviv, Ukraine to for exaple someone living in Toronto, Canada to come to court asking,
'You have been disrespectful on Chobots using superuser so we must have to take (maybe 9 year old) son to come to court.'

I mean Vayersoft need people to buy those Chobots items with real money so they can get money.
But really, from my opinion, they have a fortune. They just have alot left, for holidays, dinners, houses. I actually don't know why they use crown items on Chobots and stuff that cost money. They make models for ships like Princess ships and Celibrety X ships. They also have 7Wizards, Russian games and more.
They must get a fortune from them stuff.

So anyway, I think everyone understands this.
And I don't really want people saying, 'you don't need to write that much!' I'm bored okay?

Look last thing,
Play Chobots.In.

Bye,
Gerrard16229.

Ceni Fauna :) said...

Firstly, I have never used any hacking softwares. I got locSecret items only when Hackers made everyone as temporary superusers in cafe street. All My accounts having superuser items are banned.

You guys don't have ANY proof that I used packets. I'm not scared as I did not even hack chobots by any superuser files or packets.

Why you guys just believing shrinky only because she wrote something crap daily as usual?
I want to see proofs first!

If you don't even have proofs, Stop blaming others as hackers!

Anonymous said...

And People looking at this from Vayersoft, I'm not being mean or anything about my comments. And I think you know I'm only 10 years old. (i dont swear :)


Plus, check on the thing when you look at peoples drawing on the underground, Lacky made a cool one! If it's not there you must of been a bit late.

Anyways, I think it's time for meeee to draw :D

bye,
gerrard16229

xFruityloopyx said...

muttly i hope you realize how stupid your comment was. OF COURSE WE DONT HAVE PROOF CUS ITS DOWNLOADED INTO UR COMPUTER. obviously ur not gonna go on ur computer and take screen shots of it to rat urself out. herrbadurrba

вιя∂ρℓαтɛ said...

Your such a doosh Muttly... Computers don't exactly have a command in them saying "Do not allow any Chobots hacking software." do they? All computers do, mine would If I were to download the packet. Your so dumb it's unbelievable, and your a bigg ass lier.

♫♥♪Agenten♫♥♪ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TinkaTink said...

All I can say to all 60 comments is...... ROFL!!!!

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

shit... O_O lmfao

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

62th Comment :D Lots Of Comments.. Wooww, Some People Are In Trouble... Ironman..

That guy. said...

i doubt that chobots is actually sueing people!! and if they are then thats harsh sueing children! i think that they should just bann there accounts or just give them a warning. but the people who have the package on there computer then they should just get a talk to bye chobots and a warning. chobots its going ott about this whole hacker stuff. its chobots fault anyway! they are to lazy to put up a firewall or proper protection! and they still havnt! geeze! how lazy!!