Monday, August 29, 2011

Ello There Peepz



image


Heyzo, Crabs speakin here, I guess you guys know me from Chobots as Crabot. So I iz the new author on this sick blog. I can go all life story mode and yadda yadda bout me, but I wouldnt wanna bore you..(I mean it's my first day here, like jeez). So Ill just leave you here to astonish at Paula Deen riding this...

image
- Crabs the Hippo

9 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

GRAATTSS :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats Crabs!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats but dont make ur animations so bit and u should usually only put one you know ...

Vasa12345 said...

GOO PAULA DEEN!

xFruityloopyx said...

LMAO Crabs the Hippo?
thats an oxymoron

Jilli said...

CONGRATS HIPPO! ^ yeah i've noticed that

seashell said...

congratz on being on the blog

Markl said...

@gucci HAI TY FOR REMOVING THAT PIC LIKE IDK WHY I CANT SEE IT

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

Gucci are you the queen of crabs the hippo? he can put how ever many animations he wants, how big he wants..