Monday, August 29, 2011

♥Happily in love♥

I'd like to announce a very special time in my life. I am in love with someone. And that someone...is dollyyyy. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Dollyyyy proposed to me last night, and I said yes. Look at my engagement ring she gave me.

Isn't it gorgeous? This some beautiful shit. 
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

16 comments:

Littleangel said...

I love you sweet cheeks! :P

-Dollyyyy-

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

Ima ring person >:D

Blaine said...

lolz. meet you two in korea and i'll make it official ;] LOL.

~musicmaker25

tyler9795 said...

i call not going to the wedding!!! the last one i went to was tereble!!! O_O "do you take this lovely woman to be your wife?" "no" "-gasp-" "why?!?!" "because im gay" "WTF!!!!"


JK but if that did happen i would of threw a chair at him and be like "I knew it!!" xD

Anonymous said...

shrinky arent u already married to that other girl? O_o

Anonymous said...

p.s. im sharlotta just using this acc

Blaine said...

LOL SHARLOTTA. WE ARE READING THAT BOOK IN MY GRADE ATM XDDD it sucks though. rikki-tikki-tavi.

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

SO BEAUTIFUL... TEARS ARE IN MY EYES :'"") I HOPE I CAN MAKE IT I-I CANNOT BELIEVE IT..

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

:'o They grow up so fast! Dibs of flower girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Weddings, I'll sit outside the church and wait until the wedding is over. Since you don't like me that much :P And I thought you were in love with menmice?

Jilli said...

i divorced jceey. this is a new chapter in my life..AND SAME SHARLOTTA AND MUSIC I READ RIKKI TIKKI TAVI.

blix said...

:O </3

blix said...

and i put my background of u D:

SmartDj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abuzar40 said...

Aww........So sweet of u porposing without telling me dollyyy :,)
Please invite me to ur wedding ill give u thousand of gifts :,D
Specially to meh ol'Frnd Dollyyy
May you both have a wonderfull life ever!

-Abuzar40-

Littleangel said...

OK CALM DOWN EVERY1 IT WAS A DARE!