I know all of you are sick of hearing about Hurricane Irene, and I promise this will be the only post on here about it. SOOOOO...yesterday the hurricane hit pretty bad.
My internet kept going on and off and on and off (etc). So did the all the electricity. My main scare was the refrigerator. I was worried the food would spoil and i'd starve, but fortunately it didn't happen. Fruity was retarded enough to go driving out on the FLOODED...streets. She and my dad went to check on our grandparents. They were okay but the place was sooooooo flooded. So today we went strolling to find a new place for them.
Anyways, on the way to church, 3 of the street lights were broken, so the cars were freestyle driving. Fortunately the inner redneck didn't kick in so we were ok on the roads. I saw an ass load of trees fallen down, but fortunately only 2 of them fell on the houses. I also saw 2 roofs gone, but I don't think anyone was severely injured. Soooo..remember yesterday when i said it wasn't that bad? Yeah well...i kinda lied. It's alright though, i promise that'll be the last lie.........Sike i just lied right there again. Lolz you're so gullible. Ok i'm just talking to myself now. Enjoy this beautiful picture i made.
Lolz it's me in the flood. So..what happened to yall?
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

8 comments:
Well it rained hard core, and the wind was pretty violent but my house stayed strong, and the streets were flooding! It was kinda scary but I mean I've been in Hannah before so I kinda knew what to expect.
My friends house was damaged really bad, her roof caved in and theres water everywhere and she has to live in a hotel for a month! I kinda envy her though.. I mean it would be awesome to swim in the pool, snoop on everyones business... play pranks of random ppl... but all the good stuff happens to her! LOL jkk, i mean it still would be fun.
Pretty much after that I just kept checking the news.. it was too windy and the roads were flooded so we went to church today at like 9 in the morning :O
An earthquake and a hurricane in the same week.. some freak weather..
i didnt see a thing
well i just happen to be on holiday, which my holiday has now turned into a disaster,
I remember being in hannah before i moved to england, Constant rain yesterday near ohio, Our electrics held fine untill about 4pm. so we moved into the holiday resort's safe house, quite scary down there, with a lightbulb and a few candles, I had my laptop out every min i could untill about 6pm my laptop ran out of battery, Luckly i woke this morning and found that its still in ohio but not were we are :D so i charged my laptop to about 25%
Thats basically what happend to me, but we had to evacuate. I hear the hurricane is hitting NY pretty bad.
Oh my gosh, Irene went from 5 deaths to 27 in 2 days D;
For the ppl in the path of it Ima praying 4 u!
oh man u guys know another hurricane might come here dont we already have enough hurricanes! x_x
~seashell04 ;D
my basement is destroyed Dx to bad i live next to a river thats gotten 50 feet high before... what tereble place to go live in a huricane :|
Well, we had fall weather and lots of rain. Also, a couple big limbs fell of trees. some people lost power, but ours stayed on.
Post a Comment