Monday, August 8, 2011

More pictures? I got em.

Well I'm sorry that Chobots was shut down due to the Retarded hackers.
Icey is a no life loser that stay's on the computer 24/7 and act like she's a boss. How's your hacking team going nerd? Ghoni you're just a Hindu that has nothing better to do in life then chat with FAGS. You guys still have 7wizards I know it's not as good as Chobots but still Be glad you have something. I have found some pictures of the mod's ( Hiki, Tina, and Sonorous)
It's 37 pictures I believe. I will not put the full album on here.
Hiki.
Tina, Sonorus, and some other dude.
Again Tina and sonours. Yes they are a couple.
Now for the people who want to get back at Ghoni here is his baby picture of him. The ugly fat ass baby that weights like 36 pounds.
I want to gross you guys out by showing you this picture. Yes Tina is naked LMAO.
Question: How did you guys react when Tina and Sonours was a couple? Comment your questions..... If you guys want to see the full album please Contact me on Skype my Skype name is Icecream9134. I will be glad to give you it.
Until then. Peace


More pics: Click here!

26 comments:

Lauren said...

That's really them?! I pictured them younger. When I read that they were a couple, I was like "Oh. Eh...Cool I guess". :p

~Laurenqzco

xFruityloopyx said...

heyyyyy sonorus doesnt look retarded in this pic! :D

LMAO AT GHONIS PIC! HIS DAD HAS BOOBS

Coolguy562 said...

ROFLfruity xDDDD

Oreo said...

Lol, I want the rest of the photo's but I don't have skype O_O

Secret said...

LMFAO!!

seashell said...

theres a nother tina on .in or .com i thought there was only 1 tina4321

Anonymous said...

Seashell:
Tinagothic and Sonorus

nickpop said...

LMFAO I pictured tina and sonorus alot younger...and in the pic where there on the beach, other people are naked. EWIE!

Shiri_Berry said...

it was probably a naked beach

Unknown said...

how do you know its really them

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Hiki actually looks pretty good 8) And Tina and Sonorus are dirty...

Anonymous said...

Hiki looks alright but I saw Tina and sonours, like OMG the're really dirty, both pics NAKED. And On the first picture of them, if you notice there is a guy in the background shielding his eyes and smiling xD. Ghoni is a fat baby and his father has man boobs! Yes, Tina and sonours are a gross and dirty pair. (sorry for long comment) ~Sky

Maia P said...

She's pretty..
idk LOL i fail..

Maia P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

cho shut donw

Anonymous said...

It defently is Tina!


Heres some proof...

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ep6ems.jpg

And according to LinkedIn, she use
to go to 'Lviv Ivan Franko National University'
hahaha weird.

-gerrard16229

Abuzar40 said...

ehhh that counld'nt be them >_>

Ghoni said...

First off, this is not my dad.
This is my grand pa
Second off, I don't care about you adding this picture on the blog
I look cute in it like a boss ^^

Meteor Storm said...

Send me those pictures at my skype account: cenifauna

Fivestarshark said...

LMFAO, no ghoni, you're not cute. Who are you trying to convince when you say you're a boss? It's not working. So you can stay in your own little fantasy world, but in reality, you know you're not a boss.

AlooOooy said...

Oh boy! Look who's talking here.. Aaaaah, I am so acres of the IDIOT BOSS!! Somebody gotta help me. ._. Btw Shrinky, I like what did ya said for Ghoni :D

Anonymous said...

Im gonna miss chobots. I played it since i was 8

Dane said...

There is this NAKED DUDE in Right top corner!
Omg xDDD

Squilloise ♡ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Squilloise ♡ said...

omg sorry, you all are soooooooooooooooooooo right with ghoni. im so sorry o_o

-tinkafairy with another gmail

Volc said...

Thats so not tina in the last pic. the person in last pic has a but ugly head and a shitty beard (probably ghoni's dad with ghoni on top) IF THIS IS TINA AND SNOROUS, No offence

~Nathan