Friday, August 12, 2011

School stuff.

Some of you already started school...haha suckersssss
I guess I mite as well share a few tips for school. After all, I'm older than most of you.
For elementary kids:
Do not fight over the glue stick. SHARE THE DAMN GLUE STICK.

For middle schoolers:
Spend as much time with your friends as possible. I promise you, everybody you know will 'change' once they reach high school...mite be good or bad. You never know, but you will miss your middle school days. Also, don't procrastinate because it will become a bad habit. I would know....

For upcoming high schoolers:
It's a city within a city. There are more options for classes, so chances of you being with your old friends are pretty slim. They'll slowly drift into different crowds. However, you will definitely make new friends :) If you have assigned seats, don't think of it as a bad thing. The person beside you might turn out to be really cool. That's how I met my best friend :) When  your teacher gives you an early big assignment, finish it piece by piece so you don't rush to finish that junk on the day before it's due. Oh yeah and the biggy....DONT DO DRUGS.

Need help with anything else? Talk to me. I'm letting you people learn from my mistakes and experiences. Take advantage of it. Good luck this school year :)
Photobucket
This picture was gonna be our header when school started for us, but Chobots is gone so blahhhh. Screw it.
Loopy the Lurker

22 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

DONT EVEN REMIND OF SCHOOL Dx

Anonymous said...

Well its not my fault... my gluestick broke...

Thats the only tip for me???

xFruityloopyx said...

@boy SAME! My lazy ass always does everything on the last day so I lose precious sleep :(

@ron....yea elementary is a breeze. u don't worry about hurrying to get to the next class or finding ppl to chill with so u don't look like a loser.

Anonymous said...

Ahaha yeah i procrastinate a LOT so middle school might be a piece of work for me, but idk. I'm seriously gonna end up lost, my middle school has like a million hallways >.<

grownupkid said...

i hate schooooooooool

Twinkler said...

wtf does procrastinate mean? I thought it was prostitution first and I was like .O. O.O xD LOL

~Twink

icecool5678 said...

Last year of middle school. Daaaaaaammmmiiiiiitttt

Sophie said...

Ahahahah. I remember last year my 2 friends nick and dario were fighting over a gluestick. I told them the same thing. "SHARE THE DAMN GLUE STICK!"
Ofcourse now im in middle school. Poo.

Chobot's Virus said...

ur lucky going on vacation tomorrow well im going day after tomorrow(to vacation) :p

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

School starts September 6th for me. Last year of Middle school... yay?
Lol I'm a HUGE procrastinator!

xFruityloopyx said...

@twinkler procrastinate means to wait until the last minute to finish something

Martha Khomyak said...

Actually this would be my last year in elementary and I might get the meanest teacher of them all. Or, if I am like my siblings, I would get the same teacher as they did. What would I do if I get the meanest teacher? And my siblings teach. She already seen me when I was like 1 month old! What would I do???

Lauren said...

Hehe I'm in Middle School--Going to 7th grade. Yup Fruity you were right.....Some of my friends changed already. They're trying to be popular :p

~Lauren

tyler9795 said...

my cousins do drugs... they blew weed right in my face o_o all i said was -cough- -cough- but they done some preety crazy things that they havent relized they have done... even though im in freaking elementary school or how ever you spell it... I've been through a lot with my age xD

Jilli said...

ok so im getting a full locker this year and i might attempt to shove myself in there. what happens if i dont fit? how do i shove myself in there?

Fivestarshark said...

Remember children, take high school VERY SERIOUSLY!!!!!! :)

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

Last year of middle school for me D: And we still don't have lockers...not even in the High School i'm going to. Uhg here comes another 50 pound backpack ._. IF YOU HAVE LOCKERS YOU ARE FRIKKIN LUCKY!!!! D:

seashell said...

My teachers r really nice but but here"s some advice listen during school because if u don"t pay attention u might not know how to do ure homework at home thats what happened to me one time :)

cheesepuff said...

tomorows the 1st day of middle school....i hate school!!!

Tyler said...

I have a question, fruity the oh wise one, 6th grade in my school is a big one. We move to the 'upper school' of the three buildings in out school. We are going to have a lot of new people from asia, europe, and a another school that closed in out area. This is first year that we move around the building freely and have all new teachers and classes and lockers. We interact with the other grade more now. We have to get everything ready from our lockers and now what classes are coming next and everything.

Read Above ^^^ and see if you have an tips to help me out with anything. :)

-Cho300

xFruityloopyx said...

@cho since you have alot of new ppl coming to your school, u should take time to get to know some of them. imagine being totally new at a huge school :S its tough for them so try to make them feel comfortable.

as for the locker thing, make sure your locker is neat and organized. put everything in order according to which class comes first yanno? it helps and don't clutter ur locker with junk.

Tyler said...

Thanks! That was really helpful.