Monday, August 29, 2011

Shiz went down last nite

Last nite was the VMAs! A bunch of amazing artists performed :D Here were the highlights of the nite:
Cobra Starship & Sabi kick off the VMAs by singing their hit single 'You Make Me Feel.' They were pretty good live! I honestly thought they would screw up alot of notes. Guess I underestimated them :0
Mother Monster won 2 awards! :D Of course, everyone wants to know what she wore. It gets crazier and crazier every year. As if the meat outfit wasn't crazy enough...she came in with this....
IK IK, totally unexpected! Nonetheless, we'll support GaGa all the way! Cus baby she was born this way! Heheheh! I'm pretty sure she fell while trying to jump down the piano cus she was so excited haha ♡ She performed her song 'You and I' with such passion :') WE LOVE YOU GAGA!!!
Katy Perry didn't perform (Thank God!) considering she's so horrible live. Did she honestly think she could top GaGa's outfit?
LMAOOOOO when I saw the cube on her head, I pointed at the screen and laughed. It's just chillin on her head like...derp. She won an award for her song 'Firework' so congrats Katy! (Even tho that song is ridiculously annoying now due to the fact that radios won't stop playing it)

Nicki Minaj won best hip-hop artist...I think? I know for sure she was in the category for hip-hop. Well done :) She deserved it! I loved her outfit too! It says NICKI MINAJ all over it!

Jessie J. had a leg injury, yet performed like a trooper! Just throw some glitter on your boot and BAM!
I'm upset MTV didn't let us see her entire performance. I can honestly say she was the best singer of the nite! Did you hear the way she sang Firework? It was better than Katy Perry's album version! This woman deserves an award!

Chris Brown, you be trippin'. Son please, you were obviously lip syncing. Fortunately, he was blessed with INCREDIBLE dancing skillz. It made up for his 'singing' ;)
YEAHHH YEAH YEAH

The VMAs presented a tribute to Britney Spears that brought her to tears :')
Cheers to the Queen of Pop!

I'm pretty sure MTV will play a re-run of the VMA's tonite. You can check out mtv.com for more news of what happened. I feel sorry for those of you who missed it :|
Loopy the Lurker

2 comments:

Dane said...

I watched it ROFL lady gaga was creeping me out xD and did u see brittney face when they performed for her ROFL. and why did Jessie J singing for all songs, I was wating for those songs all night and she sang them :/ and she broke her leg falling off a stage XD ROFL

blix said...

foster the people shouldve won >:O