Well, chobots has finally come to an end.. R.I.P.
I want to thank all my friends, that stayed with me since the beginning of chobots, and thanks to all my close friends.
Thank you Soccerboy2. Thank you Funnychobot. Thank you Smurfetti. Thank you Cristycute. Thank you AbbeyMay. Thank you Cookie Monster. Thank you Cho300 :D Thank you Skipp3h. Thank you Lauren. Thank you epicstar! THANKS SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS.. (Did I miss anybody else?(:)
I saved the best people for last. Thanks for letting me become an author on this blog.. (Fruity, Shrinky, Julz. :)
You guys rock.. and I cant believe that I'm making a post on THIS blog right now. CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE!
Chobots has stuck to me like glue. And, now its all gone. There's online one chobots version left... Chobots.in
Chobots.in is full of hackers, so there's no point to even play it. The last time I went on chobots, must've been the best day of my life. I know, we're probably all upset right now, sitting down staring at the tv having nothing to do..but that just means that you truly love chobots, and I'm pretty sure I do too. So many Memories.. which ended so fast. Here's some memories that I'm pretty sure that we all shared.. (most from my blog. LOOK AT MY MAD EDITING SKILLS!)











Sorry, I didnt really sort those pictures out. For all I know, I might keep working on my blog. Click here to go to it. All of my authors just stopped posting, so I'll probably be asking for authors. x'D Thanks for everything you guys have done. I'm going to end this post.. Bye! <3
Mo
5 comments:
I'm still sad that the beach never came out.. AND YOU FORGOT MEEEE xD
I'll miss ya Mo! :)
~Lauren
Mo put a " :D " against my name. xD Cho300 WOOT! :D I'll really miss chobots and all friends. :(
-Cho300
Yaya ty mo! 8D and il miss ya wait what em i saying... i can just stalk your fb o-o
you forgot me :'(
-maddawg
Post a Comment