Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Contest number dos



Hawhaw...you all remember that drawing contest me and blix did a while back? Of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry? Well..we took your suggestions and did another contest, using the same picture. This time Sharlotta joined us! We drew Hayley Williams..and I say we did a finnnne job. 

Mine

Blix's

Sharlotta's
Be honest, once again. Losers have to be banned for a week. Not sure what the winner gets yet, but for the losers..haha sucks. I'll put up a poll somewhere so make sure you look for it! Poll ends in a week
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Drawings!

Anonymous said...

shar and blix's look traced, urs look awesome tho!

Lauren said...

They all look fabulous! I voted on the poll ;)

Coolguy562 said...

cool

grownupkid said...

i like blix's
but all r awesome still xD

icecool5678 said...

Shrinky's is the best :D
Can I join the contest next?

Anthony said...

blix shar and shrinky u guys r very good artist o and also i love u header rip chobots XD

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

They are all very good.... I can't pick!!

Shiri_Berry said...

Sharlotta and blix looked like it was traced..

Anonymous said...

Blix's and Sharlotta looks traced.......Yeah..... SHRINKY FTW >:D I WANNA JOIN THE NEXT ONE!!!

Chickadee3 said...

wow! they are all pretty good. It's gonna suck to be the loser!

Anthony said...

WOW SHRINKY U HATE ME WHAT DO I EVER TO DO U I PC U SAYING U HAVE COOL BLOG AND VIDEOS AND THIS IS HOW U THANK ME BY HATEING ME

coolcrisp said...

All amazing, but tbf i think you should of numbered them picture 1 - 3 so people didnt know who drew them :)

Jilli said...

that's a good idea coolcrisp. i'll do that next time :D