Friday, September 9, 2011

We lived a dream

Im heartbroken. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd have to make a goodbye video for Chobots. It should've never ended like this :( We were supposed to last forever

Well, I present the video:
I stopped putting the pics in order. It was too messy D: I got some of the images from videos, blogs, and google. If the vid is blocked for you, lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm glad we were the lucky generation to experience such an amazing game :) Thank you too all REAL cho moderators for allowing us to live your creations. We'll miss every bit of Chobots 

Loopy the Lurker

17 comments:

Anthony said...

hi omg nice post and 1st comment yay

Anonymous said...

omg.. i almost cried
especially the part where i was a hamster on ur head :( good times... :'(

seashell said...

this video brings back so much memeries

cheesepuff said...

August 8th was the day chobots closed down it should be chobots day.

Willkdh ;P said...

Ahhhh i remember staying up......... till 2 am catching rain :) saying im sick to catch rain
I remember all these ppartys i remember running around saying WE ARE PICKLES i remeber playing dares with two and shrinkyy
I remember waisting hours doing my wardrobe :(

Ill miss you

Juliet said...

Laughing, Screaming, Retard people.
That was our life. Playing along for some lil' video, retards asking retarded questions! Refusing to get off the computer for a party. I had a tear here and there when my picture (Vamp and Wolf) came up. ♥ you chobots.

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

Awww corkal!
I saw my pictures!!! Team Peeta and mah B-dayyy! Lol stitch was cute. I'm happy I didn't cry.... but it is soo sad :'( Be stron mr friends.

Anonymous said...

.com was much better than .in.

Imagine what would be happening right now if hackers never started in the first place...

Lauren said...

Good Old Times :')

Rosey2000 said...

omg.. i almost cried :'''( i LOVED cho! and all the pics where amazing! we'll miss you forever cho :''(

good times ;'(
(i hate hackers even more now)

SmartDj said...

Miss old times
I joined cho in 2008 and quited in 2009 and then re-joined in 2011, i should've never quited :(
<3 CHOBOTS!

tyler9795 said...

i wish we could have another truth or dare party or love at first bite again :( may chobots R.I.P

Tyler9795

Anonymous said...

im in alot of these pics..... i miss my friends soo much.. shoutout to purp,niki,jacob,nifty,loca and coco <3
i cried when i saw this. its a good vid tho.. my mom called me a nerd when i cried over pixels... i wannted to smack her .. but i didnt.. c:..
R.I.P CHOBOTS <3

-mid

Vasa12345 said...

wow...amazing video. yes, chobots will always have a place in our hearts. <3

frycook48 said...

Wow.. I miss Cho...Awesome video. PLease watch mine. Also can anyone give me a link to the Chobots ingame music

Conor Chobots said...

nearly cried =(

MISS YOU CHOBOTS

Stjohn18 first year open till the day it shut down

Conor Chobots said...

I hate my self for quitting for like half a year