Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All grown up -Insert Heart-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!! Our special little author's birthday is today! He's growing up so fast before our very eyes :') Oh the tears..the joy. Well I made him a virtual card so hawhaw.
I would've written more, but there's only so many pixels that thing can handle. But wuuuteverrr. So..Ron, just because you're the youngest doesn't mean you'll get left behind. Remember, YOUR MOTHER WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU! Don't forget to wish Ron a happy birthday ya all! 
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to make a post about my birthday but with this post... should i now?

And thanks shrinkydinkia :D

Vasa12345 said...

HAPPY BDAY RONALADALD

Lily said...

Pottermore! Can't wait til it opens! (Hope I wont be in HufflePuff -.-) Happy B-day Ron!! Its hard to believe your 11!

seashell said...

happy birthday ron! :P

Supercalifragilistic said...

HAWHAW IM IN HUFFLEPUFF AND IT'S THE BEST HOUSE THERE

♡angelica♡ said...

hufflepuff has the most members yet the least points

WHY AM I IN HUFFLEPUFF

Anonymous said...

I AM THE YOUNGEST :'D Younger than ron by a month. HBD ronald! Hope we can hang out more cause we kind of stopped talking after I got deagented...

-icey/ mintyxi

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

@ Shrinky
:O You are! Lol! My friends in Slytherine. Lol isn't Hufflepuff loosing the house cup though?

Supercalifragilistic said...

yeah we're losing bad..and i just lost us like 20 house points from trying to brew potions..my bad.

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

OMG RON YOU HAVE TURNED 11?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID.
You officially are a full grown man :')

xFruityloopyx said...

i shall make u a card tomorrow

xFruityloopyx said...

http://i56.tinypic.com/2d94s5g.jpg

a little late but yeahhhh