Okay, so I basically ran out of things to post about.
So I'm just gonna see if you can relate to some of the annoying things that happen in life.
- When parents join online stuff like Facebook or Twitter. It's just.. dumb. Who would they add? Family? A few friends? People from work?
- When you think of a FANTASTIC comeback in your head.. but it just comes out making you look like an idiot.
- When you finally get the product that's in style, and once you get it the style has changed.
- When you think your hair looks okay so you keep it like that and later on you check in a mirror and it looks like a mess.
- When you fall in the shower! (I was kinda singing.. dancing.. fall.)
- When people act like they're dating you just to get their popularity up.
- When you change your style of clothes or hair and people react to it oddly.
Can you guys relate to any of these? I can relate to all of these.. o-0
Also, did annoying stuff ever happen to you on Chobots? Was it something that happened daily? The most annoying thing to me was "LUVLIE PC ME" I don't help with personal stuff, and if its something like "How do I make bugs?" You can say that out loud.. ITS SO FRUSTRATING. You don't know how many times I logged off Chobots for that reason.
-Miss Quinn-
6 comments:
Mm.. I add my mom on facebook.. I dont see the big deal I mean she has a life too..
Oh yeah its lolly too lazy to get on my cho account ;)
Too lazy to answer their bug questions? All I said was play games. Thats better than logging off.
I think parents join fb or twitter to stalk you ^^
no no, i would answer the questions as long as they said them out loud. but if it was a question that could be said out loud like that, but they didn't want to then i would log off because they would keep following me around
Well my parents joined skype to stalk me.. and people freaked out when I got contacts they were like WOAHHH U LOOK SO DIFFERENTTT LOLOLLOLOL
Gah -_-
Haha that happened to me because I would never wear jeans so the first day I walked in wearing jeans everyone goes "OMG YOU'RE WEARING JEANS :O!"
o-e
Post a Comment