I have had it with stupid authors. Not naming any specific people...TYLER. Our blog has had its share of ignorant people.
^THIS POST FOR EXAMPLE
A CAT? REALLY? That was the most dumbest post you could've possibly ever made. However, it gave me a good laugh but not for the right reasons. I've grown past childish cat captions.
^A post by our former author Bluebell
WTF!! She made a comedy video contest for our blog, when we CLEARLY had no views at the time. The prize? She would comment this picture of a ghetto ass trophy (poorly made on paint) on your blog if you won. WOOP DEE DOO!!! I sure wish I entered x3
Ok I'm done picking on our authors. I'd show more examples but I'm too lazy to search thru the blog. You see my point? Lately people have been asking to work on our blog and I'm just sayin...don't bother asking if you know you can't live up to our standards. Back when Chobots was opened, people would say...
"Can I work on your blog? =D I love the posts and gossip and authors! x3 If I work for you I promise to post about fake noobs, over-priced items, and meany face mods! =)"
^BULLLLSHIT As a matter of fact, most of you just wanna work here to know what it feels like to actually get comments. Well yanno what? We worked for the viewers and we're not gonna let some little fucked up brat ask to work on our blog anymore.
From now on ALL AUTHOR REQUESTS WILL GO THRU ME. Not shrinky...she's too nice and she knows it. We're on an author shortage sooo you know what to do ----> shrinkychick@gmail.com
What you want to tell me is up to you. Make it good. I don't want 'I like ponies, the color orange, eating, skating...' cus if you say that, I promise you won't even get a reply. I honestly don't give a shit about what color you like or whats your random obsession. I want someone who's willing to open themselves up to our viewers. Someone who's willing to share personal experiences or thoughts that people can relate to.

Loopy the Lurker
PS-Crabs doesn't work here cus he kinda quit...but we still love you booboo <3
^THIS POST FOR EXAMPLE
A CAT? REALLY? That was the most dumbest post you could've possibly ever made. However, it gave me a good laugh but not for the right reasons. I've grown past childish cat captions.
^A post by our former author Bluebell
WTF!! She made a comedy video contest for our blog, when we CLEARLY had no views at the time. The prize? She would comment this picture of a ghetto ass trophy (poorly made on paint) on your blog if you won. WOOP DEE DOO!!! I sure wish I entered x3
Ok I'm done picking on our authors. I'd show more examples but I'm too lazy to search thru the blog. You see my point? Lately people have been asking to work on our blog and I'm just sayin...don't bother asking if you know you can't live up to our standards. Back when Chobots was opened, people would say...
"Can I work on your blog? =D I love the posts and gossip and authors! x3 If I work for you I promise to post about fake noobs, over-priced items, and meany face mods! =)"
^BULLLLSHIT As a matter of fact, most of you just wanna work here to know what it feels like to actually get comments. Well yanno what? We worked for the viewers and we're not gonna let some little fucked up brat ask to work on our blog anymore.
From now on ALL AUTHOR REQUESTS WILL GO THRU ME. Not shrinky...she's too nice and she knows it. We're on an author shortage sooo you know what to do ----> shrinkychick@gmail.com
What you want to tell me is up to you. Make it good. I don't want 'I like ponies, the color orange, eating, skating...' cus if you say that, I promise you won't even get a reply. I honestly don't give a shit about what color you like or whats your random obsession. I want someone who's willing to open themselves up to our viewers. Someone who's willing to share personal experiences or thoughts that people can relate to.

Loopy the Lurker
PS-Crabs doesn't work here cus he kinda quit...but we still love you booboo <3


35 comments:
:/
ermmm i cant rlly email you but I WANNA BE AUTHOR CUZ I BET I WONT POST CRAP
aww, you're so noble <3
when i first started my blog i had no idea what i was doing and hired some authors that hardly ever posted, and still now i do 90% of the posting ._.
i would try but... i only post about transformice.....
Gah I remember bluebell
http://shrinkychick.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-soooooooooo-sorry.html
Notice how there is no comments?
HAHAHAHA.
good luck finding any new authors. only the same 5-10 people read this blog and i'm pretty sure they're all shitty at blogging. you can't expect a 10 year old to write anything noteworthy, unless you consider their barbie dolls or "super-cool" trucks a good topic.
anyway, instead of spending ages looking for "new" authors, just do the posting yourself. simple as that.
That's jake who said that ^^^
Jake, you werent playing with super cool trucks at 10. Im not. Actually im not even 10. But if you played with barbies or "super cool" trucks at that age and are still playing the computer now, well...
excuse me dumbass but did i ever tell u how to run chobots? no so dont come here and tell me how to run this blog. also, we get 300-400 views a day so i highly doubt those same 5-10 people refresh this blog over and over again....unless ur the one constantly refreshing cus i knowwww u just cant get enough of the internet and this blog <3
WOW JAKE I PLAY WITH BARBIES DONT OFFEND ELIZABETH THE BEACH GIRL FROM THE BEACH SET OF BARBIE THATS JUST NOT RITE. loljk, but really, i feel that barbies entertaining yannoo. like moving their beody parts and looking at their underwear...>_> So yeah............ DIE JAKE DIE.. and trucks are entertaining too
Jake, honestly? I'm pretty sure the 5-10 people who read this blog are pretty cool, excluding you and your fat ass. So you can just stfu and not tell people how to run their blog. And for your information, I stopped playing with barbies when I was 6.
LMAO Garrison I love you Gary <3
i wanna apply cus uh.. i like unicorns and dogs nd shit.. im a person.. i have a blogger...and i have the name of a mod. (william) so uh yeah. bagels.
~oreo
you didn't tell me how to run chobots, no, but you sure did bitch about every single person i was thinking of promoting to mod. and i'd expect you to get at least 100 comments per post if 300-400 people view this blog everyday.
and yes ron, i was playing with "super cool trucks" when i was ten.
just face iiiittt, this blog is getting boring. people aren't interested in coming here and listen to you complaining all the time anymore. sorry </3
Jakeroo... dont take this personally but SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
ZOMG! If 300 people visit this blog a day, they dont ALL HAVE TO COMMENT ANYWAY.
And im 11. You played super cool trucks when u were 10? When i was five i ripped them all apart cuz i hated them and then i stopped. So if you were "admiring" yo baby trucks at 10 then...
get off the computer and maybe get a life besides staring at your naked barbie dolls and zooming yo super coolio truckies around ze room.
another thing. if you think this blog is boring, please leave ))) (hint hint)
yupp i sure did bitch about everybody and do u know why? well i think u know. everyone considers GHONI the owner of .in now because YOU have the worst judgement of people ever dear :) and if this blog is sooo boring then why do you keep coming back? thats rite. i leave u wanting more <33333 u just love picking fights with me dontcha?
fuuuuuuudge im under shrinkys blogger
Jake. .. Stfu. i wanna see you and your retarded self make a blog as awesome and populer as this one.
Carly, he WAS the owner of chobotcats blog, cuz yanno he was Cat the mod... but nobody views that anymore.
AWW SHRINKY'S PROFILE PIC IS SOO CUTE <333
Ron how long did his site run?
about 9 months
you know why i made most of those people mods? cause they paid me<3
yup paid u in xats when nobody even talks to u <3
jake, why do you have to hate sooo much. you're one of these people"woops, thats a bad date with a girl. guess I better go gay" yeah. you get demodded and you hack. like lawsuits from a freaking childs game towards a 16 year old will make you look cool. in the name of oreo,
A freaking men. now gtfo.
p.s. if you think that the same 5-10 people come on thsi blog, try your blog for instance. you get no views now, nor did you the other time. woop dee fucking DO.
p.s.s. call me a child, call me a wimp, i dont care. i am 11 and i am still a child. go ahead. idgaf.
also, the same 5-10 people come on here? you are one of them. and 10 authors is a shitload if you ask me, so making fun of fruity and shrinky while them running a successful blog and you hacking accounts, games and downloading ALL the chobotfiles you can, that my friend gets you nowhere. shrinky and fruity WIN. check annnnd mate.
the funniest thing is, little 6 year olds actually, freaking pay you for moderation on a hacked game. do you know how embarrasing it would be to recieve lawsuits from a little kids game due to hacking? when you are 16? i would expect you to have a girlfriend, not hack. yet blowing your teddy bear is better than having a girlfriend.
no no no, they didn't only pay me in xats. alec paid me $20 just for superuser packet.
=D
yanno, collecting money from kids/teens under 18 over the internet is against the law. i can easily get this as evidence and get you in jail. not a threat, just a fact.
mmk but do you even know who i am? :P
and oreo, that "when you are sixteen i would expect you not to hack" thing is ridiculous. kids don't hack. they're usually the target. most hackers are like 30-40 years old anyway...
you'r Just so jelous cos Im so smart then you =D
if you're so smart then how come you misspelled "you're, jealous, and cause"? that whole sentence was just foreign.
"no shit sherlock"? Wtf so you purposly misspelled it?
Annnd police can track down yo ip and find you.
But Ron, how long has this blog been open? 3 years right? Longer than Jakes
yeah cus the only time anybody cares about jake is when he's doing them a favor or when they want something from him
face it...he's just another trey
Post a Comment