Who's heard of this show?
For those of you who haven't, you haven't lived life yet.
It's HILARIOUS. Let me tell you about it..

The family on the left.. I actually don't know. o-o I think they're just friends of the other families.. I don't know. I'll update this post once I find out. But The guy in the pink shirt, his name is Manny.
He's Gloria's (Girl in blue leapord print shirt) son. She is married to Jay (guy in maroon track suit) who is quite a few years older than her, but she loves what she loves.
The family in the middle.. haha. The guy in the back in the blue shirt is named Phill. He is married to Claire. (Girl in the purple shirt) Their kids are Haley (Girl in purple black and blue shirt), Alex (Girl with glasses), and Luke (guy in the shirt with the 26 on it). Together they make a happy, and hilarious family.
Then the couple on the right.. they're gay. They currently have adopted a little girl named Lily who is chinese. They are planning on adopting a baby boy. Cameron (guy in green shirt) is what they would both consider "the Mom" well Cameron doesn't think that, but the rest of the family does. And then Mitchell (guy in the gray shirt) is Claire's brother.
All together, this is I think the funniest show ever. I never miss an episode, never. Watching that show is when I laugh the most.
HERE you can find some of the videos. Although, they might be on Youtube too.
But if you want to actually watch the episode, it's on ABC and it's on Wednesday nights.
-Miss Quinn-
4 comments:
Mitchell is Claire's sister? Yeesh, genetics don't like him.. her?
It looks like the sims.
Ahaha i've never seen this show before, but I've heard about it a ton and I might check it out :) Thanks for tellin us, luvlie! :D
Jay is Claire's father
Post a Comment