Since we're in the season of talking about dark things like zombies, skeletons, and what-not, lets talk about....
DYING

So I was thinking...what would be the worst way to die? If any of you have seen that show 1,000 Ways to Die, they show really sick ways of dying. At the moment, I think the worst way to die is soaking in the ocean for days without rescue. Then your skin becomes soo soft and wrinkly, that anything you touch will cut you and you'll die from bleeding to death. That is slow and painful :S I'm pretty sure I got that idea from a show before too...
What's your idea of the most gruesome way to die?
LOOPY THE LUMBERJACK
^Shrinky told me to put that
11 comments:
I'd say the worst way to die is without having any food or water for a whole week, dieing slowly.
I'd say the worst way to die might be being sliced open and having your internal organs ripped out one by one and shoved down your throat.. apparently, that was a very old form of punishment. ;_;
Mm all ways that are slow! But probraly that soaking ocean thing like the titanic lol
@zorx thats not the worst way people can live in my country people protest by doing that they fast till the dont get waht they want
Well at first I thought if you drown it was easy- but then I found out your lungs like inflame and burst..
Hmm...The worst way to die is being murdered in front of someone you really love. AW i'm already sad just thinking about it XD
Probably the worst way of dying is to be trapped in a well in the middle of a field, or something like that, and then you start getting weak by starvation, then weak of exhaustion and claustrophobia, then you get so stressed out and scared you die and or kill yourself. HEHE
I've actually thought about this, and I saw that show once. It was about a girl who got a breast implant and then when she was on an airplane they started getting bigger and then they exploded. o-e
But the work was to die for me would probably be being on a boat or airplane and it crashed in the middle of the ocean and died.
get ur arm squished under a big stone while traveling in mountains all by urself and then die slowly and paintfuly without water and food... i watched that movie and it wasnt pretty O_O
there was this weird woman in naperville who saw a "cute guy" at the grocery store and so she invited him over.. but before he came she got a carrot and stuffed it up her thing to prepare.. O_O her skin peeled off and she bled to death...
Blleeding, Starving, Dehyradting burning... Any of these...
Post a Comment